Sightings of Forumosans on TV

We’ve all seen the Taiwan Beer commerical with Maoman et al, we look forward to Ma-Ke’s return to TV… who else has appeared on the Little Screen?

I just saw a Forumosan on the talk show 康熙來了, talking to 小S and Tsai Kang-yung!!

Various AnimalsTaiwan members such as Stray Dog and Dragonbabe have been on.

Was that Hobbes on TV last night?

[color=green][b]
MODERATOR NOTE

Please keep in mind the Forumosa rule against “outing” when posting in this thread.

I have not seen any problems so far (notice how the posts above are unspecific – either with respect to the poster name or the TV programme), but this topic does create a risk that one might inadvertently reveal a fellow Forumosan’s offline identity.

Everyone please be careful.

Hobbes
Open Co-Mod
[/b][/color]

I was on an episode of Cops. But they blacked out my face.

FOX TV is so racist! :fume:

If anyone feels like translating I found those on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=G0LJK1JZiho
youtube.com/watch?v=SrPPVYTDdvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3cxq9UQxXo
youtube.com/watch?v=76rGuneZnWU
youtube.com/watch?v=TnzgRmEu000

drunken ramblings deleted

Wasn’t me. Why can’t you people keep me an JaeMann separate? We don’t even look that much alike. Sheesh.
And she is 25, I’m 30ish.

FOX TV is so racist! :fume:[/quote]

JD, Fox TV was only trying to maintain the integrity of the program. Jeezzz :unamused:

I saw part of the Little S and Kevin Tsai program, and got a good laugh or two out of it.

I must say, Little S is looking much sexier and more attractive since she got married and had her kid. I didn’t much fancy her before, but now I think she’s really hot.

Since it’s been a frequent question on 康熙來了 lately, how old is 小S, anyway? I really have no idea.

[quote=“ploor”]Since it’s been a frequent question on 康熙來了 lately, how old is 小S, anyway? I really have no idea.[/quote]She was born 14 June 1978

have any of you guys seen me on TV? i’m the little guy who looks like he’s over-medicated.

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]I saw part of the Little S and Kevin Tsai program, and got a good laugh or two out of it.

I must say, Little S is looking much sexier and more attractive since she got married and had her kid. I didn’t much fancy her before, but now I think she’s really hot.[/quote]

Not my type, to be honest. Almost fell off my chair when they said they think she is, 21, 22 or 25. She looks early 30’s to me. Can scarcely believe she’s only turning 29 this year.

Who is this Little S?
Pics?

[quote=“Josefus”]Who is this Little S?
Pics?[/quote]

She’s the female host on the youtube links that SuchAFob provided on page one of this thread… A popular Taiwanese TV personality.

edit The first link…

No way!!! She’s younger than me?? She DOES NOT look it!!!

[quote=“SuchAFob”]Wasn’t me. Why can’t you people keep me an JaeMann separate? We don’t even look that much alike. Sheesh.
And she is 25, I’m 30ish.[/quote]
I watched that,too.
JaeMann is pretty.But Ali is funny.He really doesn’t look like 18. :smiley:
小s is a talented girl.
She did the good job ,I think. :wink:

I was on TV last night. I couldn’t find a chair!