Since when did a 6'2" height become average?

No, you seem to caught up with back stabbing also. Let’s say ways of communication. Generalizations help because we have to use the limited information given sometimes. And changing out opinions of people upon new information is how our brain works or should work. But anyways, behavioral differences can be noticed in infants before any outside factors, they exist. We even notice the differences in chimps who are so similar to us. One of them is differences in communication and conflict resolution.

Male chimpanzees also participate in more direct physical aggression than females, both within communities during competition for dominance status and between communities during cooperative territorial defense

Of course it works. We are talking about generalizations of people and if they’re useful. If a person wears a Yankees hat, I’m guessing he’s a Yankees fan.

The cop looks for a Chinese man, sees a Korean and can’t differentiate. But finds out he is Korean so obviously he is probably not in the Chinese mafia.

A piece of information. I think you’re getting to caught up with the idea of me saying gender results in definitive traits. This is not what I’m saying. I’m saying it does have impact and it’s perfectly ok for me to see a man I’m trying to makes friends without knowing much to guess some topics males usually like. I’m unlikely going to ask him what he thinks about the Kardashian’s first like I’m unlikely to ask the girl who she thinks should be MVP this year, James Harden or Giannis, under normal circumstances unless the guy is holding a gossip magazine and the girl is wearing a harden jersey. Then I use this information to formulate ways to communicate with them. Is is basically how people learn to figure each other out.

I’m not saying all women are back stabbing asshole which seem to be what you objecting to. I’m not saying only women can be assholes. But that I’m general, in a large sample size of human being. The differences result in more of one type of asshole behavior than other. I’ve lived in a fraternity house, membership to men’s only clubs. Men just behave differently than women when in large groups.

I think it’s important to understand what I mean. The differences may be small to much larger than we have found. There has been some back and forward on how much difference is there. But no one denies that there are some differences basically. These things usually come in at a bell curve. Everyone one comes in at a different place on the bell curve, but in a large enough sample size we began to really see the differences.

So for example, Ashkenazi Jews are 2 standard deviations higher on average IQ to the rest of the population. Which is pretty significant if you are statistically literate. It does not mean all ashkenazi Jews are 2 standard deviations higher in IQ, it does not mean if you’re a ashkenazi Jew that you’re also high in IQ, it does not mean all Ashkenazi Jews are high in IQ. You can be the retarded outlier that pulls down the overall average or the other side of the bell curve like Einstein. But in a large enough sample size, it’s more evident to see the differences.

This was horrible. Wow, idk if he’s willingfully ignorant or what.

Our hormones are the same. They function the same ways and we all have the same hormones … there are no “male” or “female” hormones. There is some important variation in hormone levels and patterns, and there are some differences in how the hormones interact with male and female bodies. On average, men tend to have a higher resting levels of some androgens (like testosterone), and females may have higher levels of certain reproductive hormones like Follicle Stimulating Hormone or Estradiol at certain times in their menstrual cycles. However, these same reproductive hormones also work in men and are involved in the process of sperm production.

This is completely off based. Yes, males and females have testosterone and estrogen. But the levels are completely different and there’s evidence to suggest there are more receptors in males and the sensitivity of the receptors to androgens like testosterone and DHT is different. Androgens cause aggression and is shown to cause people to work together better in studies. It makes a huge difference. Ask any man how he feels when he’s 21 and 50 with lower testosterone level, there’s a reason why so many go on hormone replacement therapy. It is literally also the reason for our different body structures from bone and gentital formation. To simply underplay this is insane, I guess he is a anthropologist so maybe I give him a pass. But there’s a reason why people who get sex changes take hormones and block hormones. They are powerful. He also down plays estradiol changes for women during their cycles like it’s nothing, it’s powerful causing changes mentally, emotionally and physically.

Our brains are also hardwire to rewire from past behaviors. If testosterone is known to cause more aggressive behaviors, it would be perfectly reasonable to see repeated behaviors of rewired after a long period of time.

This means that physiologically, male and female genitals are made of the same stuff and work in similar ways.

Is this guy for real? Yes same “stuff”, it’s true but they function very differently. It’s like saying our hands and feet are made of the same stuff and work in similar ways. But it’s not the same is it?

He than goes on to say men and women have the same amount of sex but many studies show men on average have more. However many show that a minority percentage of men are having the majority of sex. While women are more equally distributed. We see that in animals like the chimps also.

The guy basically says we have a lot of similarities, which is common sense. We are humans but completely down plays how even minor differences can result in major differences after multiple factors and large enough scale. Terrible. And I notice the comments had many objections to the article as well.