Sincere condolences to citizen k

I’ve been looking at this thread since the first post and I’m still at a loss.

I’ve lost alot of my family and friends so I can understand completely. Keep your head up.

I’m truly sorry for your loss. Peace be with you in this time of trouble.

To all who have offered their condolences and sympathies, I want to sincerely thank you for your heartfelt wishes.

Losing my wife, Vickie, so tragically and suddenly has left me shattered and empty. The past few weeks since losing her have been a bit of a blur and busy with all of the arrangements for her funeral. It has only been over the past few days since then that things have slowed down enough for me to really begin to absorb and start accepting that she is gone. She was a warm, kind, loving, gentle person who touched everyone she ever met, even if it was only in the simplest of ways. That, and the strength offered by all of the family and friends, (yourselves included!), has been the only thing that has helped me through this difficult time. I’m sad and feel lost sometimes, but I feel her light inside of me and try to honor her in eveything that I do.

I had no idea that Maoman had begun this thread until I stumbled upon it this morning. It made me cry, partly out of sadness, but also out of joy because so many of you have taken the time to offer so much sympathy. I’m really touched that so many people that I haven’t even had the chance to meet in person have taken the time to share in my sadness and offer support. Again, thanks to all of you for making this all a little easier to bear and thanks to Maoman, Gus and everyone behind Forumosa for bringing us all together.

Sincerely,
Bob Ford

dear ck,
My deepest sympathies for your loss.

Ah mate. I’m really sorry to hear this. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Bob, you and your dearly departed are now in my prayers and thoughts. May the Lord bless you both.

My deepest condolences. Peace and blessings to you.

My condolences as well. I wish you peace and comfort.