Situationship with no physical intimacy

Yep. Few more hours till morning wood. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I do subs , if needed.

1 Like

it was but she took charge and i figured it out :slight_smile:

and to think you didn’t ask why the Hotel was capitalized when it really shouldn’t as it was only a simple but nice cheap hotel.

1 Like

Did it have mirrors on the ceiling and a hot tub?

And a nice affordable hourly rate!

Guy

Honestly, I reckon the OP should give it a go. Don’t just lie there waiting for him to show some interest. Possibly it’s just me, but a girl demanding a good seeing-to ought to be a serious turn-on (even at 4am). If he does have a problem with stress, general decrepitude, or a mechanical problem, he’ll no doubt be prompted by the immediacy of the situation to explain what’s going on.

2 Likes

Walk away for a good period of time (2-3 weeks or more) and don’t stay over at his place, while only sending the occasional text/LINE msg. to simply ask how he’s doing. After that, you’ll have a better idea on whether he wants to get between the sheets with you anymore.
Good chance he’ll miss having you being naked in his bed, will invite you over and be back to his old self. Or…he won’t be missing you because he’s got a new squeeze. Or… he does have a serious psycho/physical issue that’s haunting him. If it’s possibility #1, you’re back in the game, congratulations. If it’s 2, time for you to find a new man. If it’s 3, it will be your decision as to whether you want to stick with him and try to work it out together.
Best of luck moving forward. Please keep us posted on how this all plays out. Inquiring minds will want to know.

3 Likes

unless you are married to him/her a lack of sex should be remedied …with someone else ! (and maybe when you are married…and that of course would be how divorce lawyers get paid)