Six feet under

I’ve only seen it in TPE. I’ve not seen any frontal nudity or explicit drug use - 'guess it got edited out

They even edit out the dirty words. The only Six Feet Under I’ve seen has been on HBO out here. I remember reading some reviews online, seeing people saying “OMG they must have dropped 100 f-bombs in this episode!!” and thinking to myself, “That’s funny. I don’t remember anyone swearing.”

They cut a lot of the swearing, but not all. It’s pretty hard to completely get rid of it in the show. The nudity they cut completely (though I doubt anyone cares if they see a dead guy’s wang or not). Of course the DVD sets are unedited.

We just finished the fourth season of six feet under here when the fifth (and last) season was just starting in the States. I’m hoping they don’t take too long to bring out the fifth here, because from what I’ve seen of it so far it’s pretty awesome.

Who wants to know what happened in the final episode?
Kidding!

Somebody dies. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Of course, since someone dies at the beginning of every episode…

I feel bad for those who watched the episode where Ruth finally gets The Plan (season 2) on TV here. Her “fuck everyone” speech was pretty shocking.

Please tell me Season 3 gets better. Everyone going domestic and getting effective counseling is so depressing. I was only able to see part of the first season when I was still in the US so the rest of the series is first-run to me.

For you Six Feet Under fans, I just finished watching the 5th season. And does it leave you with hope for life. The finale episode, break out the tissue box, will have you crying your arse off. The last few episodes the writers really captured what grief over death is really like.

On another tip, David from SFU is in a new show called “Dexter” a serial killer who kills serial killers. Really warpped but interesting. Check it out.

And the final song in the finale of SFU is called “Breathe ME” by Sia. Best 7 mintues of tv I’ve ever seen.