SJW no-whites day at Evergreen State College

Lovejob. Should I google that?

:speak_no_evil: :whistle:

People seens like being an obsessed Trumpā€™s personal behavior with news.

I think that personal behavior of Trump in news is one of the means with manipulation by profit-makers. Some people spread the news from the media or advertisers to gain benefits.

A leaders should concentrate on how to improve social issues ,even the world problems.

No, Trump can be an asshole. Heā€™s priveleged, narcissistic, calculating, he can be insensitive verging on being a bully, he only respects the opinions of men whoā€™re self-made in business (or at least fabulously wealthy) or the military, and he can be willfully ignorant. He never lets any of that stop him from being happy.

He also fights. He wears his emotions on his sleeve and is unselfconsciously vulnerable. He fights. He brags that at university he never attended class, he never read a book, and he never took notes - which infuriates Democrats, renders them senseless. He infuriates Democrats. He fights. He plays the media like a fiddle, and they hate him for it. Everything is a transaction. He fights.

You canā€™t take news about Trump from any mainstream media because they have no idea - occasionally even Trump has no idea. You probably have to be American, or at least understand some American history, to appreciate what Trump is up against and what he brings to the table in DC. Did I mention that he fights?

Our God Emperorā€¦

1 Like

他ę˜Æ귷蛋怂
I believe that he is a mix egg.depositphotos_42882363-stock-illustration-vintage-easter-egg-poster-design

2 Likes

One day, the truth about his hair will be settled. In the meantime, we can all admire his hands. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

He brags that at university he never attended class, he never read a book, and he never took notes - which infuriates Democrats, renders them senseless.

It infuriates/disgusts anyone who values intelligence and hard work. When did laziness and refusal to take in information become signs of virtue?

He plays the media like a fiddle, and they hate him for it.

This again? They love him for it. Heā€™s absolute gold for ratings ā€“ ask the producers of shows like SNL and 60 Minutes.

You canā€™t take news about Trump from any mainstream media because they have no idea - occasionally even Trump has no idea.

What was that about playing the fiddle? :smile:

Maybe.

Their short-term revenue definitely loves Trump. But it took most of the media a year to learn that repeating his tweets also amplified his message, and they hate him because they hate themselves for it. No doubt about that.

In the long-run, though, being 100% 24/7/365 anti-Trump, with no discrimination and ignoring his policy wins, is very bad for business. The Washington Post, for example, has basically gone all in against Trump. The next Democrat president will likely kill all the revenue that Trump gave WaPo. Same for CNN, MSNBC, etc. These media outlets have probably found their last legs with Trump, although theyā€™re definitely swimming in revenue now.

If everyone has no idea that can just focus on governance. Maybe itā€™s good.

You sound more extreme than the Don. What happened to very fine people on both sides?

1 Like

The ā€œtake a kneeā€ joke was pretty funny.

1 Like

2 Likes

https://www.scotsman.com/education/university-of-edinburgh-criticised-for-hosting-blatantly-racist-event-1-5013282/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Whiteness equals racismā€¦totes make sense.

I donā€™t even know how that would work. WSU is just a stoneā€™s throw away from Idaho.

Scotland isnā€™t as multicultural as england, but there are plenty of different hues. So ā€¦ just wondering how they were intending to determine who was ā€œwhiteā€. Segregationists have always struggled with that one.

ā€œAnti-racist actionā€ā€¦ the irony is thick. :roll_eyes:

In defense of the youth, Iā€™ll say this: With these attention-seeking provocations, always look for the number of attendees. If itā€™s lower than 50, then you know itā€™s just some depressed malcontents looking to blame their issues on others and not a campus-wide problem. I actually think even Millennials are getting sick of extremist SJW culture nowadays.

Nah bro. It wasnā€™t WSU in Pullman. It was The Evergreen State College in Olympia where this crap happened.

Iā€™m amazed Evergreen is still open. Youā€™d be as mad to send your kid there as an employer would be to employ one of its graduates.

2 Likes