Small breast chic

I wonder how Taiwanese women who do have large breasts feel. Do they get stigmatized? There is a coffee bar close to school which is run by a very large girl :slight_smile: …even my girlfriend ( nice pair) mentioned the other girl’s size. No! I wasn’t oggling her…at the time!

Personally, I think it is something to be proud of :raspberry: a bit like men being well hung, but let’s not go there. Especially here, where the 3mm pancake is the norm.

What do you think?

No personal experience here :frowning: , but I hear they feel great after you get through the padded bras.

Having spent considerable time with a Taiwanese female with big, firm, non-sagging, taut breasts, I would say that it felt good.

I’m most partial to springy two-thirds-of-a-cricket-ball-sized orbs perched atop a good showing of rib cage.

That was me, by the way, not Maoman.

Well, not safe for me OK, I don’t want to see sagging breasts (healthy and normal or otherwise) when I’m having lunch or anytime thank you very much. God put us on this earth clothed for a reason. I mean…

OK, point taken.

Brian

Embarassed.:blush:
When you are told by both men and women that ahem “your chest is rather big”. When a fellow coworker stares at your boobs when he is talking to you. When you go in for a bra fitting and get felt up, then have the lady apologize saying she thought they were fake. When you have a 5 year old boy jumping up and down to try to get a glimpse of your cleavage.
But ‘large’ is such a subjective term, isn’t it?

Well, Yi, by all means go to the Forumosa breast… erm… happy hours, and the KTV boopers… I mean singing night etc… We will not stare… or oogle… we promise… almost…

Yi, What Mr. He is trying to say I think is that we’ll be on our best welcoming behavior :slight_smile:

The padded thing really gets on my tits ( :smiley: ) I asked my woman about padded bras she said it made her feel more “comfortable”. I think she meant comfortable in the social sense. Society here defines the way women look, just like anywhere I suppose, but here one has to appear to confirm , even down to the size of your breasts.

Off topic - My colleague who weighs 55Kg is on a diet :fume: She said she was 37Kg at one stage and wants to get there again. She actually offered me appetite surpressors! I’m 6ft tall at 72Kg - I don’t need appetite surpressors, neither does SHE! Talk about confirming.

To everyone who wants to look like eveyone else -

just be yourself, and be happy![/i]

Women and diets are a separate issue. I tend to believe that it’s some kind of insanity.

Tell her that her lovely breasts will become saggy, if she diets that much.

Also, tell her that you will need all her padded bras for a bonfire on your balcony in the near future.

[quote]I wonder how Taiwanese women who do have large breasts feel. Do they get stigmatized? There is a coffee bar close to school which is run by a very large girl …even my girlfriend ( nice pair) mentioned the other girl’s size. No! I wasn’t oggling her…at the time!

Personally, I think it is something to be proud of a bit like men being well hung, but let’s not go there. Especially here, where the 3mm pancake is the norm.

What do you think?[/quote]

Regarding breasts, I think Taiwanese generally have an opinion of “bigger the better”.

Unless you actually DO have large breasts, of course. Haha.

Girls mostly want bigger breasts, as you can see with all the random breast enlarging gadgets they have on TV. They will eat, smear, massage, or surgically alter their way to bigger boobs.

I have yet to read/hear a Taiwanese guy say “I actually prefer small breasts.” There are lots of guys who open chat rooms with titles like “I want a GF that is at least C-cup, please.” Have also had guys I’ve met no more than five minutes ask, “what’s your bra size?” :upyours:

I just ran a search on 胸部(breasts) on kimo.com, a Taiwanese search engine, and these are the related terms which came up, which are probably the searches made most often with the word breast in them:

女生的胸部 girl’s breasts, 大胸部 big breasts, 女人的胸部 women’s breasts, 胸部走光 exposed breasts, 胸部圖片 breast pics, 胸部變大 breast enlargment.

A girl with large breasts will get uh…long looks…(leers?)…from passerby often, esp. if they wear closer-fitting shirts. Most of the time from old men/random labourers. Haven’t really noticed students/white collar workers who gawk. Maybe they do so more discreetly? :smiley:

With large breasts, most of those pint-sized shirts will not fit. Decent bras are difficult to find, as larger sizes all seem to be either covered in lace or bright red. When you ask about bras the have on promotion, the reply is usually, “sorry, we only have those up to size____(fill in any number that’s too small for you to fit in)”

It’s a hassle when you try to run too…I get embarrassed cause they bounce all over the place. It’d be much less difficult if I could hold them while I run but…yeah. :blush:

UM. Anyway. In my opinion, Taiwanese girls with large breasts are admired more than stigmatised.

I have a lot of female friends back home who have very ample breasts, and you wouldn’t believe how much pain it causes them to have C-to-D cup breasts. A few of them are considering reduction surgery to ease the back pain it causes them. I guess this may have a lot of influence on my personal feelings with this. As long I can recognize that a woman has some semblance of breasts on her chest, then it’s just fine with me. I’m also more of a leg and booty man myself, so that contributes to it as well. No need to be extravagant, just be recognizable as a woman. That’s all.

I do feel bad for those women who have back and other problems due to what nature gave them. :frowning:

Yeah, one guy who I used to go out with complained because my breasts were too small. I was wearing a 44 D at the time (and filling it).
It’s all in the eye of the beholder.

[quote=“bababa”]
It’s all in the eye of the beholder.[/quote]
Or in the hands of the holder. :wink:

Xiaojies’ small boobs also offer another advantage to the appreciative male: A lot of the girls feel insecure about what they’ve been endowed with there, especially when they compare it with what they suppose to be the generally much larger mass that decorates their Western counterparts’ chests, so if you assure them wholeheartedly that their mounds are delightfully ample and as femininely alluring as you could ever wish for, you’re likely to make them very happy and grateful and have them eating out of your hand (or wherever…).

In relation to which (the lack of confidence, not the eating bit), have you guys ever noticed how many xiaojies prefer to start undressing from the lower half and only remove the bra last of all? Having noted this countless times, I’ve concluded that it’s because they are much more confident about the womanliness and attractiveness of the parts down there, so feel happier about displaying them before they reveal the parts that they fear the guy might not be quite so satisfied with.

[quote=“almas john”]Sandman,
Nice pic of the African Moon Goddess; but she looks rather different in Earth’s gravity.

Bob started the thread with:

Fashion models have always, well, for as long as I can remember, been bloody thin - little more than skin and bone. And they look worse in real life!
I think that because many fashion designers are gay they choose non-womanly models, instead going for a “boyish” flat-chested, flat-arsed, and flat-stomach look. Or am I just beer-swilling homophobe?[/quote]

No, the skinny model look came into fashion in the twenties and was meant to show modern woman as a new being: free, light, athletic.

Modern woman will always be represented by thinness because fat and cruves belong to nature and a modern women defies nature and the cruel contract she enacts from mothers. Modern woman is more than simply egg and and milk sac. She is autonomous, she is self-actualizing, she is free to choose her own destiny, and this will always best be represented by thinness.

[quote]Modern woman will always be represented by thinness because fat and cruves belong to nature and a modern women defies nature and the cruel contract she enacts from mothers. Modern woman is more than simply egg and and milk sac. She is autonomous, she is self-actualizing, she is free to choose her own destiny, and this will always best be represented by thinness.
[/quote]
TURN OFF SEX AND THE CITY AND BACK SLOWLY AWAY FROM THE TV!

Congratulations on being the first Forumosan to use the term “self-actualizing” in print. Mods, can you move this post to the Forumosa Milestones thread?

[quote=“sandman”][quote]Modern woman will always be represented by thinness because fat and cruves belong to nature and a modern women defies nature and the cruel contract she enacts from mothers. Modern woman is more than simply egg and and milk sac. She is autonomous, she is self-actualizing, she is free to choose her own destiny, and this will always best be represented by thinness.
[/quote]
TURN OFF SEX AND THE CITY AND BACK SLOWLY AWAY FROM THE TV!

Congratulations on being the first Forumosan to use the term “self-actualizing” in print. Mods, can you move this post to the Forumosa Milestones thread?[/quote]

You’re always there when I need you Sandman. :notworthy:

So do I. I suspect they feel great. We should arrange a comparative Feel Up. All in the interests of science, of course. :laughing:

Num, num, num.