So...Greta Thunberg is being manipulated?

Thanks for clarifying what a question mark is, bro! You’re the man!

David?

I think you’re right. I apologise. For some reason I thought you’d used words like disabled and mental health.

Still welcomed.

I think the CO² thing was a little bit weird and I didn’t really understand what she meant. I can agree with that.

I haven’t offered any opinions on her beliefs except the one above.

1 Like

Are you even reading or comprehending anyone else’s posts? Another autistic member just posted about running a business in a foreign country. Does that sound like victimhood? No one is claiming to be a victim. I’m not a victim of mosquitoes, but they annoy me and I avoid them and, when necessary, squash them.

2 Likes

Murderer :popcorn: :wink:

1 Like

Isn’t it worse that they’re manipulating a autistic person or some other other diagnoses like Fetal alcohol?

Who’s They?

I save my ridicule for people that dont acknowledge science.

Some human shields are volunteers. Let’s spread the blame.

If she’s competent to make her own decisions, then she can be blamed for what she does. If she isn’t, then let’s just admit it. You can all have it either way you want, but you can’t have it both ways. Helpless or accountable: choose one and stick to it.

Perhaps a poll? But absolutely no third option.

Just because some kid has autism is no reason I ought to pay a carbon tax.

“Just because some kid has autism is no reason I ought to pay a carbon tax.”

This needs to be on a shirt, seriously.

1 Like

2 Likes

This kid’s awesome.

By August 2019, Scientific American was reporting that Thunberg’s detractors have “launched personal attacks”, “bash (her) autism”, and “increasingly rely on ad hominem attacks to blunt her influence.”[84] Swedish opinion writer Paulina Neuding invoked mental health issues to question the idea that Thunberg should be leading climate change activism.[85]

:white_check_mark:

This has been one of my points this entire thread.

1 Like

Yeah, she’s a real sweetheart. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1176159504288886785

1 Like

These crazy kids who care that the global environment is fucked. Unreal

2 Likes

I think she’s right. Again, I don’t agree with EVERYTHING. But we need to make businesses more sustainable to ensure our long term growth and prosperity. Dead people don’t make good customers.

I guess the scaremongering and guilt-tripping is just gravy… :grin:

There’s plenty to be scared about and plenty of guilt to go around.

1 Like

I don’t feel either…I guess I must be immune to her charms.

1 Like