So...Greta Thunberg is being manipulated?

Wow. That was a quick reversal. This mode suits you much better.

What did I reverse?

You do realize you’re oscillating between victim and empowered, right?

No I’m not. I didn’t once refer to myself or Greta as a victim. Nor did I infer that.

2 Likes

As ironlady was responding to me I think it’s fair that I provide a response.

I don’t think like that. Assuming I am the neologism “allistic”, which could be the case, I still haven’t posted anything against people who aren’t allos (other). So you’re kind of pissing up the wrong tree.

No hes not. Hes not doing anything like that. Hes explaining to you that he finds what you’re saying offensive and why, and clarifying a bunch of hateful and or misguided remarks you’re making at others expense. Are you that insecure you need to belittle an autistic girl under a fake name online to give yourself a boost?

Countdown to your platitude filled response in 5…4…3…2…

1 Like

We shouldn’t be making fun of anyone for any sort of developmental differences, but the fact that she is a child makes it highly likely that she is being manipulated…or at the very least used in an unsavory way.

1 Like

I appreciate your opinion, I may lean to the side of disagreement at the moment, but I like that it is a lot more well-thought-out.

1 Like

That’s right. If you’re going to abuse people and manipulate them for your own personal gain in media make sure its MAGA hats and really really big American flags.

It’s about time we saw some integrity like this here. Bravo

Didn’t you describe autism as a mental illness?

No.

Fine. You’re not a member of some persecuted minority. And Greta is actually some sort of superhero whom we should all worship because she can see CO2. So getting torqued over anything someone like me says is beneath you.

And I shouldn’t feel sorry for myself because I can’t see CO2 and I’m not smart enough to choose my own lightbulbs. Life is unfair, and we’ve all got to deal.

Glad we’re all beyond grievance politics here.

Is that your way of apologizing?

I think you’re a bit vague on the concept.

There’s more than one kind of irony. This is a logic thing.

In which case I’m confused about where ironlady’s correct lecture about why autism isn’t a mental health issue came from.

Dude, you can disagree with me and my opinions all you want, I welcome it. But let’s stick to scrutinising the things we say and not prejudge someone based off of aspects that cannot be controlled.

So you just belittled an autistic girl, one of the mods, and your way of addressing it is by calling their reaction “grievance politics”.

We have now officially reached bottom of the barrell. Atta boy champ

I think flatlandr made a comment somewhere back and Ironlady responded to it.

Cuts both ways.

I didn’t comment. I asked a question. This (?) is a question mark.