So...Greta Thunberg is being manipulated?

Definite possibility. He’s quite the social media whiz. Might be a quest to up the numbers for his ‘Hustler’s Academy,’ where (allegedly) 127,000 gullible wannabe alphas pay him £39-a-month for tips on getting rich and “dealing with life.”

Grade A douchery can sometimes pay off.

Until it doesn’t, of course :policeman:

Romanian prosecutors statement:

https://www.diicot.ro/mass-media/3829-comunicat-de-presa-29-12-2022

The Directorate for the Investigation of Organized Crime and Terrorism.

How double dare him.

4 Likes

The disinfo circling around that is attempting to warp reality and make people think Tate is squeaky clean now/nothing was ever wrong is far more troubling to me.

What are you saying here? Confused

Besides Tate seeming like a contender for greatest asshole of the year, I can only imagine the outrage if someone would use a similar insult against Greta, like “dry cunt energy.”

1 Like

The fact it was all over the establishment corporate media stinks of a set-up. Most people have no idea who he is.
He obviously triggers the type of people that jump onto the next thing they are told to be angry about or virtue signal over.

1 Like

I had zero idea of that fuq-nut. He’s certainly sick, but suddenly the media wants us to know of him, but not Epstein fuqqers.

3 Likes

Looks like 30 more days in lockup for Tate.

Don’t overthink it.

1 Like

Go down any Taiwan road and show a photo of him to someone and ask them if they know who he is.
I could do the same where I am. Most will have no idea.
The world is not what is trending on the web.

4 Likes

I knew about Andrew Tate before his arrest/detainment/whatever and I don’t have a man bun, if that counts for anything.

2 Likes

I could do the same with a picture of Ronald Reagan or Bill Clinton. Of course, knowledge is regional. I taught a student once who didn’t know who the Queen of England was. So a random street in Taiwan is probably not the best place to ask about famous Westerners. Unless they’re in the band Maroon-5.

A class of 40 advanced English level business students yesterday. Not one of them had heard of Sam Bankman-Fried or recognised his image.

To be fair, until he got in trouble I wouldn’t have been able to pick him out of a line-up either. Yes, I was aware of FTX though.

Me neither, but I knew about him yesterday.

We need to ban cow farts
Carpe Donktum🔹 on Twitter: “People keep mentioning this person named Greta… is this the same dude? https://t.co/m3dyfT9NqA” / Twitter

She winds people up, which is amusing.

She’s an adult now…right?

The problem I had with her was the grooming her parents obviously put her through to learn to ahem care so much about things as a child.

I’ve no idea about her parental experience. I feel guilty if her annoying people amuses me as a result of that.

Expecting teenagers to behave like adults is of its time. I’m not saying it’s wrong.

You might should resist looking into it then. :wink: Keep yourself happy and amused.

Yeah, except that they’re monetized, and if you watch Tiktok at all, they’re monetized by their parents, from very young ages.

I don’t watch Tiktok.

1 Like