So let's talk about the Proud Boys then

I don’t think any Democrats except a tiny percentage have any love for Antifa, I wouldn’t lump them together, it’s a shame some on here avoid condemning them, but same with Republicans, they don’t like extremist groups and thankfully do condemn them.

The vast majority are decent people. The tendency to try and find the political affiliation of nut jobs and then insinuate guilt by association or this is somehow representative of the group as a whole, I find a disingenuous form of persuasion.

But admittedly both sides engage in this type of reasoning.

1 Like

The facts aren’t in yet. It seems the shooter was a security guard for a local reporter. The Patriot Muster and the guard apparently verbally argued, the Patriot Muster guy maced the guard, and the guard shot him.

Neh, he’s Donaldo Trumpini.

Covering his derriere…or expressing his support.

1 Like

Not sure why you’re so upset, all you have to do is post sources.

Pretty sure I’ve been applauding law enforcement for shutting it down.

Anyone have verified numbers regarding the number of black people unjustly killed by cops VS white people killed by protestors? I haven’t seen any numbers in the news. Although in this situation, if the body guard was maced for no reason, the guy had coming. He’s got to be able to defend himself.

Some of the fight videos are fun. :rofl: Mostly against Antifa but some even against skin heads. Yes, I am bored I am recovering from an operation. :smiley:

Genuinely hope you’re feeling better soon.

2 Likes

You really think more white people were killed?

I have no idea. That’s why I asked.

I’m sorry to hear that. Does this preclude you from drinking beer?

1 Like

Well what was the red writing with ‘white people protesting can’t get hair and nails done’ put on the Trump tweet for?

A private security guard is in custody after he shot and killed another man during a rival protest by left-wing and right-wing groups in Denver, Colorado on Saturday.

The security guard was reportedly a contractor for local television station 9News. It later said on its website that it has “been the practice for a number of months to hire private security to accompany staff at protests.”

The shooting took place in the courtyard of the Denver Art Museum during a “Patriot Rally” that was met by a group of counter-protesters who called their rally “BLM-Antifa Soup Drive.”

According to witnesses at the scene, the supporter participating in the “Patriot Rally” sprayed mace at another man after a verbal altercation, who in return, shot him with his handgun.

You gone to jail bruh.

Before the shooting, the protests had been mostly peaceful and consisted largely of each group yelling at each other from across an amphitheater, which separated the two rallies.

Why? Seems like self defense.

Does it?

Watery eyes and a snotty nose vs a gunshot to the chest.

If you are so ready to fire a weapon at a guy pointing tear agent at you, security guard might not should be your first calling. :roll_eyes:

I’m not saying it doesn’t sting…it does…I personally know this to be true. BUt what was this security guard protecting in the middle of that walkway? And why was he involved in a verbal altercation with some knucklehead…if that was the case.

The security guard was reportedly a contractor for local television station 9News. It later said on its website that it has “been the practice for a number of months to hire private security to accompany staff at protests.”

Yeah…he gone away.

1 Like

Stand your ground… Fear of imminent danger of being severely beaten after being maced. He ain’t going to jail.

Well, that’s where he is now. We shall see.

1 Like

Guys, this one could easily go either way with some more details. If the guard provoked it, it would be damning. If the Patriot dude said I’m gonna mace you and kill you with that gun, it would likely be completely exculpatory. Let’s just settle down until we get the facts.

:+1:

When you look at these types of statistics, there’s a whole bunch of problems and you can go down a lot of different rabbit holes.

I don’t know about the total number of those “unjustly” killed, but the total number of unarmed killed in 2019 was estimated to be 25. Fact check: How many unarmed Black men did police kill in 2019?

I looked at the 15 shootings a few weeks ago, and at least 8 were pretty clearly justified, IIRC, and half of the rest were at best unclear. So the total number of those “unjustly killed” is probably in the 5-15 range. Now, there could be more “armed” people who were “unjustly killed”, so you could probably add to this number, but I suspect that you wouldn’t add much.

2 Likes