So let's talk about the Proud Boys then

They are, but that doesn’t matter because reasons:

https://medium.com/retention/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-is-true-and-it-isnt-55102f5206b3

Pictures and words.

Nice headline too…“Fires mace.” Sher.

1 Like

What happened to “sprayed” mace. That scene is very ugly no matter who got shot of any political persuasion.

So, is banging on a car and jumping up and down on it while armed people are inside also just cause for termination? Or knocking over tables in an outdoor cafe?

Now, lest we forget, this idiot worked security and ostensibly wasn’t on a side. Let’s pull that thread.

2 Likes

I would say jumping up and down on a car is good grounds for putting your foot on the gas pedal. Using pepper spray offensively deserves a beat down, but not death thar is for sure.

If he knew his job, which was protecting his team, he’d have stepped back and told them to do the same. Thing is, I have yet to see any news team in the photos or articles. :idunno:

Lots of threads and a million fingers on this story. :popcorn:

1 Like

And rightly so:

2 Likes

I think it’s obvious to all that the Whitmer plot has absolutely nothing to do with the Proud Boys. Suggest we split that business off into another thread.

1 Like

No need for that @Rowland, information is still coming in.

1 Like

The Michigan AG literally named the Proud Boys in an interview without being prompted, as the kind of group Trump has encouraged. She also laid out how these groups are intermingled with each other, in terms of membership. I’ve already posted the videos.

1 Like

This media outlet as well as others are full of people that claim to be journalists. They are anything but. They are repeaters with an agenda.
It is why they are not worth looking at. The AG has an agenda too; a return to the 63-16 swamp presidency.

The ringleader is on video ranting about Trump. Nothing to with Proud Boys or Trump supporters.

Try harder, lil man.

The AG is literally the highest ranking law enforcement official in the state of Michigan, she’s not a politician. She knows better than anyone what’s up.

She called out Trump for instigating things by greenlighting groups like Peanut Butters. She said groups like Peanut Butters and the group that did this have overlap.

Her whole point was that these groups, including Petulant Babies, fall into the same pile of degenerates.

Crystal clear.

Don’t know anything about this AG, but this comment reeks of hypocrisy, would this comment seem out of place to you?

AG Barr is literally the highest ranking law enforcement official in the United States he’s not a politician. He knows better than anyone what’s up.

1 Like

No evidence the MI AG isn’t doing anything but her job. This source is the horse’s mouth.

As opposed to say, unsourced tweets titled ‘antifa’. I’m sure the same standard is applied evenly. :sweat_smile:

You impugn Barr’s impartiality every day and here you are all outraged someone would suggest the same of the Michigan AG.

Either you can impugn the political allegiance of an AG or you can’t, make you mind up, which one is it?

All I know is there’s no evidence to impugn MI’s AG. So she should be taken seriously.

Then ask for evidence, not get all huffy puffy and indignant the suggestion of impartiality is being made.