So let's talk about the Proud Boys then

The whistling labrador.

Since they’re not violent, wink wink, I assume they’re ‘rolling out’ to play with their My Little Ponies.

I love how they telegraph everything to FBI though, makes their jobs a lot easier. Who have also no doubt already been monitoring these mini Einsteins. :brain:

The far-right Proud Boys group has threatened to take action after Democratic candidate Joe Biden was projected to win the 2020 election.

In a Saturday post on Parler, an alternative social media site used by conservatives, Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio seemingly called on members of the group to rise up in defense of President Donald Trump.

“We’re rolling out,” Tarrio said. “Standby order has been rescinded.”

https://twitter.com/nickbackovic/status/1325135863903252480?s=20

‘Seemingly’… Antifa is an idea too.

Do try to stay focused on this topic.

Prediction: lot’s of talk and money begs, but no action.

The civil war within the Proud Boys started when Kyle Chapman, the founder of the Proud Boys’ so-called “tactical defense arm,” sent out a message to supporters that he no longer wanted to pretend that he wasn’t a white nationalist.
“Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately,” Chapman wrote. “We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.”

1 Like

Definitely not a racist group…:joy:

“Earlier on Monday, another black church that was vandalised during December’s protest sued Mr Tarrio and the Proud Boys.”

I hope all of you who were so outaged at Antifa’s violence will also condem this

3 Likes

In before a bunch of folks coming in with whataboutisms and well technically’s :rofl:

That chud “tiny” Tarrio could use a little time on the inside and see what life is really about. And then, hopefully turn a leaf and get out of that hateful cult.

2 Likes

He got arrested for burning a BLM flag?

Doesn’t Antifa burn America flags and everyone is like, ok, you do you.

Will people get arrested for burning a rainbow flag, not that I would, kind of wondering what the rules are.

If there any.

He’s a black lad, yeah?

He took it from a church. So, destruction of property.

3 Likes

Thank you. Don’t mind me if I sometimes need things explained. I don’t follow the details on every story.

2 Likes

Fascinating people…

2 Likes

“The conduct of the Proud Boys in Washington, DC on December 12, 2020, amounted to a new and dangerous chapter in the long and terrible history of white supremacist mob violence targeting Black houses of worship,” the church said in its filing."

Also this:

It’s a bit odd though, isn’t it? Their leader being black.

“Tarrio and other people of color at the far-right rallies claim institutional racism no longer exists in America. In their view, blacks are to blame for any lingering inequality because they are dependent on welfare, lack strong leadership, and believe Democrats who tell them “You’re always going to be broke. You’re not going to make it in society because of institutional racism,” as one mixed-race man put it.”

From the article above

The author knows what people of color think?

Here’s a good read from a person of color.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/22/us/kendi-book-anti-racist-blake/index.html

Why share that?