So let's talk about the Proud Boys then

That’s going to put Trump in an odd position. He’s already taken the kidnappers’ side :rofl:

He has?

By his mushroom dick on a high tree?

May be best to keep your fantasies to yourself. :open_mouth:

Yes, not sure how you missed that.

Trump says plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer was ‘maybe a problem, maybe it wasn’t’

After right-wing plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, president’s supporters chant ‘Lock her up!’

“See, I don’t comment on that (the chant) because every time I make just a little bit of a nod, they say ‘The president led them on,’” he said to laughter. “No, I don’t have to lead you on, even a little nod they say, ‘The president said,’ right?”

Maybe he is a billionaire, maybe he isn’t …

That’s not “taking the side of kidnappers.”

Trust me, I speak Trump. When he says “I’m not going to talk about that…” It means he wants to and he agrees with it. This allows his supporters to have plausible deniability. It was funny the first time, but now it’s just sad.

What he was saying was she locked down the state and deserved this because the kidnappers likely support me.

Trump also used this cute tactic in Charlottesville when he outted himself as a white supremacists on live TV. The both sides comment after gave his supporters plausible deniability.

People who follow Trump aren’t fooled by this.

To return to the original point

That’s exactly what it is.

1 Like

You mean this time?

OK, buddy. Is Trump in the room with us right now? There’s a term for this condition…

He is a real estate promotor after all, and he would say stuff like ‘yes, this complex has an elevator’, but that doesn’t mean the elevator is working. :popcorn:

Sounds perfectly on the up and up.

I mean, maybe it wasn’t a problem that terrorists wanted to kidnap a US governor.

Sure, you’d have to be a terrorist supporter to think it’s perhaps not a problem, but when you factor that part in, it’s definitely possibly not a problem. :brain:

2 Likes

Are you saying I’m wrong? It’s pretty clear from the article I posted that he did defend the kidnappers

1 Like

“Wrong” isn’t the exactly term I was looking for, but it’ll work.

1 Like

Those ‘poor boys’ must hate Trump. Maybe he is an ‘idea’ instead.

1 Like

1 Like

Can you see ghosts?

Anyone with a grade 4 education that isn’t in the MAGA cult can also decipher what he’s saying.
And no, I can’t see ghosts as they are fictional.

1 Like

You love dogs. What is your favorite breed?

To be fair there are people roaming this earth who may have not conquered grade 3.