So let's talk about the Proud Boys then

The Proud Boys that Donald Trump endorses:

OMG i just liked a Roland post.

1 Like

AKA the Get Rid Of Smelly GirlS club. I bet they have their own tree-fort and sikrit handshake and everything.

2 Likes

You’re just projecting what you want to see, it could easily mean 6 Months Without Erections.

1 Like

That could be productive. Erections can be distracting to life goals.

A shame their lack of erections still wasn’t enough.

Canada considering declaring Proud Boys a terrorist group.
Biden called the insurrectionists domestic terrorists.

Good news!

1 Like

And some of them are good people

1 Like

Good lord, anything but the white power hand signal
If he wasn’t radicalised he is now :ok_hand:

2 Likes

How the Duck is that guy even out on ball?

Jesus, now the OK sign is bad outside of Brazil and a few Arab countries?

And who cares who he’s hanging out with? All that matters are the facts of his case. Even if he is a white supremacist, it should have no bearing on his case.

:ok_hand:

The emoji lives on…

But hanging out with a terrorist group surely is against his bail conditions.
It’s not the hand signal that’s the problem. The proud boys were part of the group that stormed the capital

Sounds like an antifia thing.

He must be one of them ex-members then, good for him for sorting himself out.

1 Like

Damn…
I guess it’s safe to say they’re undisputably a white supremacists group now. The skin color of the leader isn’t going to save them anymore.

4 Likes

I think someone here was skeptical about whether or not they were a racist group, and was going to email them.

Wonder if they never heard back, or didn’t like the response they got?

3 Likes

Dear “alleged” racist group,

Are you actually racist? It is the 21st century and all, so you probably already will say ‘no, of course not!’ to avoid further stigma.

Actually, please just say you definitely are not racist, ok. You see, I have a bet of sorts on a forum and it would mean a lot.

Cheers,

3 Likes

I know, right. But I am kinda curious as to the exact exchange, if it ever went down.

2 Likes

Canada lists dozens of banned terrorist organizations including Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, the Taliban and the Islamic State group.

In good company.

2 Likes

Canada bans a Fed run operation.
Funny. But the job is done to paint the picture there are terrorists on every street corner threatening to kill all (sounds like 2003 all over again).
Now let’s have our new Patriot act and make Americans even more enslaved.