Some still find it hard to get a GF in TAiwan

Which part of Taiwan ?[/quote]

All parts of the island. Why?[/quote]

Surely I’m curious to know where the “critical mass” that you described are located. :bow:

mezziahmac: Well, you encounter all sorts. I know a fair few university students, and I’d say, on a whole, there’s a far greater percentage who are virgins than their counterparts in the West. That said, I also know some university students who bang like the proverbial toilet door in the wind.

You!
Cow!
Shut it!
Smart like![/quote]

I’s just asking! It’s a pic of a lady with a record sleeve instead of her face. I’m just wondering why you soiled yourself. If it’s a private joke, that’s OK, I was just wondering.[/quote]

OK, I suspect you’re too young and have little or no history with LPs, I’ll give you that and rescind your cow status for the time being.
WERE you older and HAD you grown up around LPs, you’d realize that the old Holding the LP Sleeve in Front of Your Face gag is SOLID GOLD.
High comedy, better than which it almost never gets.
Take a moment, if you will, and notice that the person (is it a girl?) is wearing the exact same clothes as Ig, so the flow from sleeve to person is seamless.
That is the funniest fucking picture I’ve seen in months, I actually got a cramp stifling my laughter in the office.
If you STILL don’t think it’s funny, you’ve probably been spending too much time around Spaniards or other Euro-weenies whose idea of comedy is people getting fishooks stuck in their faces etc.

Best. Album. Art. Ever.

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“the chief”]

You!
Cow!
Shut it!
Smart like![/quote]

I’s just asking! It’s a pic of a lady with a record sleeve instead of her face. I’m just wondering why you soiled yourself. If it’s a private joke, that’s OK, I was just wondering.[/quote]

OK, I suspect you’re too young and have little or no history with LPs, I’ll give you that and rescind your cow status for the time being.
WERE you older and HAD you grown up around LPs, you’d realize that the old Holding the LP Sleeve in Front of Your Face gag is SOLID GOLD.
High comedy, better than which it almost never gets.
Take a moment, if you will, and notice that the person (is it a girl?) is wearing the exact same clothes as Ig, so the flow from sleeve to person is seamless.
That is the funniest fucking picture I’ve seen in months, I actually got a cramp stifling my laughter in the office.
If you STILL don’t think it’s funny, you’ve probably been spending too much time around Spaniards or other Euro-weenies whose idea of comedy is people getting fishooks stuck in their faces etc.[/quote]

I was born in the early (mid?) 70s, LP grampa.

It’s not funny, ya weirdo. :laughing:

And shut it with the the race hate, hey? Dumb Canookolese.

LOl…LOL…LOL…

[quote=“Buttercup”]
I was born in the early (mid?) 70s, LP grampa.

It’s not funny, ya weirdo. :laughing:

And shut it with the the race hate, hey? Dumb Canookolese.[/quote]

Mid-70s, huh?
Fuckin punk.

So, off to the Jerry Lewis retrospective this weekend, are you??

(Ahh, Jherrreee, 'ee ees a, 'ow you say? Jheee-nee-ousss…)

I got t-shirts older than the mid-70s.

[quote=“the chief”]

Mid-70s, huh?
Fuckin punk.

So, off to the Jerry Lewis retrospective this weekend, are you??

(Ahh, Jherrreee, 'ee ees a, 'ow you say? Jheee-nee-ousss…)[/quote]

Plus, i got all my dad’s geriatric tunes somewhere. The sleeves are all a mess though. No doubt he was staggering around with Trout Mask Replica up high to get the laydeez.

:laughing: So far from the mark, so far. You’d like him. He’s a girly boy but could teach you to swear in Spartan.

Getting back on topic…What’s with the dude going on a language exchange and not knowing if its a girl or not? Does that really happen? This clip seems its part of some bigger show, I’m really curious about what that show is like.