South-African caught growing weed?

Look harder at the picture, that’s SCROG, homey. Those babies have colas and are pruned and trained at a high level. That’s a 5-30 gram a square foot a month operation in the flowering room. I’m guessing 1000W high pressure sodium HID’s. His electricity meter must of been spinning like a top and the smell alone with anything short of an industrial grade filter would of been easily noticeable. That doesn’t even account for ventilation and cooling btw, easily running into big cash, hence the 3 guys(?) working together.

[quote=“Mr He”]Hmm, one would imagine that once the cops look into you buying all that they will most likely look at your operation for 1 minute, and drive away thinking:

“Danm foreigners, first cannabis, now cabbage”.[/quote]It would go like this:
Police: “Where did you get the Jericho Romaine?”
Okami: “Charge me or release me, pig. I ain’t sayin shit.”
P: “Want to explain the Spargo Spinach?”
O: "F off you bacon crusted fool. I ain’t got time for your BS.
P: “Want to come down to the station and explain this?”
O: “That’s fine, I can wait for my lawyer there with ya.”

[quote=“Okami”]
Look harder at the picture, that’s SCROG, homey. [/quote]

I thought scrog plants would look wider than that. Guess I got me some reading to do.

they were smoking in a ye dian right? spliffing up in a bar, wtf?

Damn that’s a lot of trouble and realized potential trouble to go through for a smoke

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“Okami”]
Look harder at the picture, that’s SCROG, homey. [/quote]

I thought scrog plants would look wider than that. Guess I got me some reading to do.[/quote]
I grew better weed than that right here in my last flat by just pinching off the tops every so often. I had like six of the things the size of Christmas trees at one point. What the hell is SCROG?

[quote=“sandman”]
I grew better weed than that right here in my last flat by just pinching off the tops every so often. I had like six of the things the size of Christmas trees at one point. What the hell is SCROG?[/quote]

Urban Dictionary entry for “scrog”

Isn’t this site wonderfully educational.

The saffie’s arrogance sealed his fate. But then, being stoned 7/24 may have affected his judgment. I’d say he’s looking at decades of free room and board.

One of the people arrested is Canadian :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I see from Facebook that one of his favourite movies is the Neverending Story. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: By the end of this saga, he’ll be wishing it would end. :roflmao: :smiley:

English teachers make good money … but, he probably wanted out into farming …

They probably thought it was sage, growing it for local western restaurants … :whistle:

Poor bastard. Half measures always cause one grief in the end.

It truly is hard out here for pimp.

How does he even take care those plants, i picked up a chili pepper plant from the wife’s grandma’s garden and it died, given some orchids looks like they will die, have some wild grass looking weed growing hardly by its own but might die soon too.

Also how they find the seed or whatever to start with?

you’re such a douchebag

DD, I think you meant to write, “you’re such a douchebag, Chewy”.

Try to find an AJ post with more than one emoticon.

:laughing: :laughing: After a month long holiday, coming back to a Canadian-Saffie scandal…can’t beat that. :thumbsup: :laughing:

uhhh, Welcome back, Chewy.

:laughing: :laughing: After a month long holiday, coming back to a Canadian-Saffie scandal…can’t beat that. :thumbsup: :laughing:[/quote]

Welcome back Chewy. :slight_smile:
Your valuable insights into the world of politics and the educational services sector have been greatly missed.