SPAM: Plz help me to understand my gf :(

Edit olm: copy & paste trolling / spam below. Thanks to @RickRoll and @Marco for reporting this. Keeping the discussion below just for fun :slight_smile:

Summary

Hello,

I am french, 20 years old man, and I have a lovely 24 years taiwanese gf since 2 years nowā€¦ We love to spend time together even if it s on internet and it s tough, we really try to act as a normal couple and stay strong.

She is currently home for 2 month; itā€™s the second time she come here we are at the second week already.

My gf is a big fan of k pop and particulary Bomi and Apink. To be honest I dont have any interest in k pop and my gf often bored me with it. i told her. Im not interested but itā€™s not like she listen to meā€¦

Few days ago, we were just watching a series in tv and enjoying. On the show an asian woman just fight 3 men alone and beat them outā€¦ I laugh and said how unrealisitic it was but she was not agree and said for example she is convinced she could handle me. I laugh more telling her nicely that even if we have same size I was in the army and she is a beauticianā€¦

I love to tease her, it s how we laugh and getting close together. She said that even if she has very little martial art background she could win vs me because she has been a ballerina few years ago and did train in taekwondo a bit in high school. I laugh and tease her imitate her doing ballerina dance after she told me she was a yellow beltā€¦it didnt make her laugh. She didnt show she was mad but i feel the ambiance started to be a bit more ā€œelectricalā€ā€¦ She said fine, if itā€™s that I challenge u and she put a bet on it. Winner can decide what we watch on tv and looser ll have to do all the chores aloneā€¦Of course i refuse, telling it s going too far (but that im still stronger)but she insist and finaly i said ok letā€™s try it if you dare, iā€™ll be softā€¦

So we fix the rules, no punch, only kick and soft ones.
1 point for kick in the leg, 2 points for belly and 4 for the head, first to score 15 points win, I agree. Ok no problemā€¦ It was in good ambiance but in the same time with a bit of tension. I know she is competitive because we did play some video games and I am a bit tooā€¦

So it start, at first we were going slow but we dont like to lose and so I quickly took it seriously, and so she does. I confess it was tougher than i imagine, she is energic and have a lot of speedā€¦ In the beginning I was winning so I teased her. But she caught me two times with a kick in my head. She didnt make it powefull but I still was a bit dizzy and we had to pause few secondsā€¦

Then I started to feel more and more tired while she was still looking fresh. I really feel l ike a d*ck at that momentā€¦

After couple of minutes, i was toasted and she was winning 13 to 5. She was bragging while smiling. Then, while i was about to kick her, she turn on herself and make a kind of weird ballerina move. Her foot strike really hard on ly stomachā€¦
I fall on my knees, she laugh and started to count while she was just skippingā€¦ i had my breath cut Ijust couldnt get upā€¦ She laugh and tease me while celebrating by doing ballerinas moves and kpop dancesā€¦ I had trouble to breath and after maybe 1 minute she help me to get up and put me on the sofa, being pretty satisfied about herselfā€¦

Since that, itā€™s strange but she really act bossy with meā€¦ ok it s a part of the deal that i have to make the chores but she s like having pleasure telling me to do this or to do thatā€¦ Of course, on the tv I have to watch her stupid Korean dramasā€¦ She see i dislike its but she just doesnā€™t care at all. If i try to talk to her she got mad and tell me to not negociate, that i loose the bet and she knock me out so i have to accept it bla bla blaā€¦

I just donā€™t get what happenā€¦ Can someone explain me? What can i do now? Am I wrong?

3 Likes

Why donā€™t you guys just flip a coin like normal people?

11 Likes

Honestly, it sounds like your gf is a very fit/strong/agile girl who just enjoys (physical) fights. Perhaps she needs to find a new career in MMA. As far as I can tell from your description of what happened, there was no malice in it (although she had the advantage, of course) and youā€™ve just got a bad case of bruised male ego.

As long as everything is otherwise normal and she doesnā€™t hit you all the time (which is quite common here) Iā€™d just try to deal with the bossiness - a simple assertive ā€œnoā€ should do. I think sheā€™s expecting that.

4 Likes

What the fuck have I just read?

27 Likes

The moral of the story here is donā€™t physically fight your girlfriend even if itā€™s for fun? Itā€™s a lose/lose situation, like fighting an old man, if you win you look like an asshole, if you lose you look pathetic.

As for your situation, tell her you had you both had your fun but just because she won in a mock fight doesnā€™t mean she can be a jerk in the relationship. If she continues to do that, then dump her. And next time your (future) girlfriend says she can kick your ass, just nod and agree. ā€œPlayā€ fights for ego among any kind of friend donā€™t tend to end well.

3 Likes

You thought ballerinas have no strength or talent. The reality is that that kind of training is a lot better than a lot of other training ā€” grace, control, speed, movement, flexibility, and strength are all built into every moment of a ballet class.

Tbh, I think you both have issues if you canā€™t leave an ā€œI can take youā€ at that. On the other hand, she showed you that you were wrong. But if itā€™s going to resort to thatā€¦

1 Like

You read all of it?

4 Likes

Upgrade to ā€˜Hulk50ā€™ (after she teaches you some moves) and ask for a rematch! keep everyone updated please. If this legitly happened, you should see it as an awesome opportunity to learn this skill from your partner. Pretty dope.

I lost it here.

4 Likes

no. halfway through paragraph 5 i skipped to paragraph 6, read the first sentence then skipped to the last paragraph and final sentence. as for advice, iā€™m not qualified :sweat_smile:

Learn from it and move on. Also you donā€™t seem to grasp your role in this story. Try to understand yourself first then focus on her.

I was gonna say ā€¦ I jumped to the replies, hoping for someone to explain.

1 Like

This reads a lot like copypasta or a shitpost and I loved it I think. Not what I expected.

Agreed with this

And in my personal experience with my wife, who Iā€™ve been with for about 6 years, sheā€™s horrible at understanding any jokes. We both know this, but sometimes I say something friendly and she can be offended, even if she knows Iā€™m joking. Maybe your girlfriend was pissed off because she didnā€™t like your attitude. She might have not taken it as you being friendly or messing around.

It is hilarious she beat you

1 Like

I canā€™t remember the last time I saw a man beat a woman in a fight in the movies. I thought it was just Hollywood but after reading your experience apparently itā€™s just the way things are now.

4 Likes

Nah, Rock Paper Scissors, thatā€™s the Taiwanese way

1 Like

Except they say it wrong. They say Paper Scissors Stone for some reason.

Itā€™s not the sameā€¦

2 Likes

My wife and I have a few different ways of determining who does the housework. None of them involve kicks to the head.
You are French. Nothing is more romantic than that. She should be allowed one unit of sex for each two units of housework she does.
As for the TV, if she gets to watch Kpop, you should get to hold the channel changer and fuck with the volume.

1 Like

Edit: After the reading the posts below, I rescinded my response. What the @the_bear said.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s a keeper!

Get married and have children IMMEDIATELY! What could go wrong!? YOLO!

My wife lords over me and has been kicking my ass for nearly 30 years and I love it!

5 Likes

You are right!

13 Likes

The internet is such a mysterious place. Whatā€™s going on here? How does this happen?

4 Likes