🏃 🏃‍♀️ Sports | Trans Athletes

Yes, but (yet) again:

Uhhh. So the fact that you’re dodging questions about weight classes is obvious, doesn’t smell fishy to you? Ok, sure, clearly that’s level-minded.

While we’re at it should we put Daniel Cormier in the Octagon with Demetrious Johnson? Because that’s such a tough guess who would win, right?

Lol. I wanna make a comment about this but tbh can’t

Ok, according to that study, differences that are:

primarily to cultural norms that are amenable to change, rather than to differences in basic personality traits

Alright. Not gonna dispute that right now.

Fair enough. Agreed.

Yeah, agree there, good for you. Not accusing you of randomly dreaming things up here, and btw you’ll feel better to know I’ve owned a copy of the DSM V (which I have read <— thought I’d better make that clear).

Fair enough. More power to ya.

What do you wanna be in now

What are you talking about. I’m not dogging questions about weight class. What is even your question?

Scroll up. It began from my response to your presenting the news about trans athletes.

Btw you also started engaging on that topic off base and off context.

Idk what it is. Why don’t you just tell me?

Is it you think Ronda can fight other 135lb men fighters…because she can’t. No she can not. She would die. Like legit die worse than what holly did to her. It is completely insane you would think she can.

It’s not off topic. It’s about differences between men and women.

Not your google, Andrew.

Why don’t you throw a PPV? Since you’ve done that before apparently. You’ll earn my money.

Behavior, due to neurology

Which means,

Yes it is.

Everyone knows statistically speaking most men are larger in mass than most women. C’mon now. Walk outside and see

No, because I don’t want the woman to die. There’s a reason men and women are separated.

You think Ronda can beat TJ Dillashaw?? Look at this guy. He weighs even less than Ronda btw.

Not only does she not stand a chance against top 10 ranked bantamweight fighters in the UFC. She would get wrecked by every single male pro fighter I can think of in 135 with a pro card. It’s not even close. To think she can beat men is not grounded in reality. I’ve seen the best, and I mean the best female fighters first hand and up close. I’ve seen how they move, felt their power. It’s not even close pound for pound.

I have no idea how you can believe this. Venus and Serena got wrecked by unknown players. They don’t even need to punch. National women’s team gets destroyed by teenage boys. There is a huge difference.

We aren’t talking about height differences. You’re making it out to be only size that results in difference in strength, speed and athleticism.

Are you aware of male and female androgen, anabolic and estrogen and progesterone levels?. How many receptors they have for androgens and how sensitive their receptors are to them. Differences in gene expressions like myostatin levels. Low myostatin in some animals like horses is what allows them to be huge and muscular eating a bunch of grass. It’s what keeps us from being giant muscular beasts like apes. There’s a 20% difference between male and females. HGH levels? Come on. The science is there and it’s right in front of your eyes too.

FYI, hormones do affect nuerology and behavior. So if that’s the case, completely on topic than.

More than 6500 Genes behave differently between the sexes.
A lot we have not examined until recently . Common sense would seem to be the best indicator of the differences in metabolism , growth and strength, without the data.
It will sadly equate to me Racing against a car with a bigger engine and more power in the same Race . We have different classes …to make competition closer.
The people advocating the "Rights of transgenders " to compete in competion against far weaker people , will culminate in many sports being a joke and a heartbreaking scenario for the women whom trained so hard .
And all in the name of vacuous virtue signalling , falsely pretending to represent the interests of fair competition .
The arguments can never be won , because common sense is not deemed relevant in a circular, ideologically driven discourse.
These people don’t give a shit about the athletes or the sport , only promoting the progressive ideology that has been instilled in them on their “ology” adventures. It will change …but not for a while . just one example
Of course science won’t work against ideology

1 Like

FYI, not if you’re shifting focus to sports.

And we all know what that reason is, right?

Out of all of them, size is def the dominant variable.

Ok, ok. So, for shits and giggles then, considering allll that. It implies you’re making the claim that if we take all of the CIA, the entire United States Armed Forces, Mossad, or honestly basically just all of the military and intelligence groups from NATO. You take all female operatives and officers from those groups, put them all each in a ring with you, Andrew0409, and you’ll basically destroy and kill all of them (separately of course, this is not a mob fight. We’re not savages here.)?

I mean, sure, those ladies probably have routinely murdered terrorists or hostile military forces on the daily grind. But WOW, you, Andrew0409 have previously beaten in a spar a small lady who’s gasp a UFC champ, competed from a baby pool of other ladies who made it to pro level because, well honestly, are there many amateur fighters left after the pros have made pro? Also, and here’s the kicker: Yes, those are sure government licensed career assassins, but you, Andrew, oh boy, you are like 6’2.5”, and have those silly women even considered androgen, anabolic and estrogen and progesterone levels?. How many receptors they have for androgens and how sensitive their receptors are to them. Differences in gene expressions like myostatin levels. Low myostatin in some animals like horses is what allows them to be huge and muscular eating a bunch of grass. It’s what keeps us from being giant muscular beasts like apes. There’s a 20% difference between male and females. HGH levels? Come on. The science is there and it’s right in front of your eyes too.

I mean, if you make that claim and just authentically, genuinely, unironically stand by it… Then tbh with ya, I got nothin’. You can take that cake.

Yeah. IF there’s nothing we can do and they’re gonna have their way, let’s just let them have it and it’ll backfire in their faces anyway.

Not well versed about today’s sports politics. But it feels a bit unfair to me.

Yes but you strike me as being reasonable … but enjoy an argument :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:California is not a place you can easily argue against some of these things , at least in public . I was warned not to talk politics in public . Wow … you are there , is it still the case ? People got to chill … need more 462… 426 … damn forgotten the number :joy:

I think a whole chunk of this needs to be moved really . We lost height :nerd_face:

420 :wink:

Yeah, but honestly those trans women had the advantage of their bodies growing up male and the hormones that come with it. Like I’m imagining a human physically competing with an ape (to clarify, not comparing trans people to apes). That image alone doesn’t look fair to me.

In my sport , we have tried to pump huge amounts into promoting girls . It’s not just physical , there must be other factors involved , that hold them back . Be awesome to see a female in Formula one .

Yes. At house parties or private property ok. Or private parties at a closed off establishment. But not wide out in public, it’s a losing battle.

Sorta seems that way, huh? Truth is no (especially online, where I can’t look you directly in the eyes). It’s always me seeing some broad, vague, silly sounding statement that I’m like “I should tell them”, thinking it would be a quick in-and-out, but then getting dragged into a mud of stuff I didn’t want to get stained on my internet clothes. But I also don’t even walk near the mud unless I know that person isn’t a mud troll. I think my slight faith in internet people sometimes becomes a detriment. I’m very much dragging my heels at this point, could peace out soon actually.

Your Industry must be tough. What happens when you know they are looking for a "Tall’ actor? The perception they require is an equal chance for all…the reality is that advantage is gained …unless they are looking for short people in rare cases. I did not write that eloquently , but you know what I mean. Discrimination is rife , but it depends on whom is being discriminated against

have some 420////427 arghhhh whatever :grin: Be careful out there .

No, i took size out of the equation with weight classes. Rondon can’t beat anyone in the male weight class that’s the same as hers. No female UFC fighter can beat another male UFC fighter in the same weight class.

Considering all of them have different physical examination requirements for men and women to pass as agents and to be declared fit for active service, maybe. Yes, even the military and intelligence agencies know the physical boundaries of men and female biology. IDK how well they can actually fight in say muay thai or boxing. How many 6’2 200-220lb women are there anyways that have trained in a specific martial art.

I think you’ve been watching too many movies, or making them. Special forces that kill terrorists on the daily grind are all men, most of them have been open to women but woman have not been able to past the physical requirements.

You’ve been actually making my point with all of these military talk. And these people are not going into a ring to kill terrorist. They honestly mostly gather intelligence and call in strikes in they need to be killed. And obviously weapons training is another thing, they aren’t going in killing them in hand to hand combat so it’s a rather weird comparison.

And no, I did not heavy spar with a UFC champ. She is obviously too important and women don’t usually spar with men at that level. I said I know i can beat the 2 pros, because i’ve seen them up close and trained in the same camp with them. I felt their power, seen their speed and know how much they can give. And i’ve fought men, and there’s other men who are clearly better.