šŸƒ šŸƒā€ā™€ļø Sports | Trans Athletes

Cool, Iā€™ll see if I can remember to pass that onto both the male and female operatives who are highly decorated and have been consultants on set.

ā€œHey, lady whoā€™s a Marine and worked for NATO and Blackwater and have more than a couple dozen confirmed kills, thereā€™s this super cool Andrew0409 who just knows he can destroy you.ā€

I think there are women who could render Andrew harmless in a moment , but it was a ā€œgeneralā€ discourse I thought . Lilith is one

1 Like

In real life situations where you arenā€™t going into a ring with rules and officials. IDK how itā€™s comparable to compare the two thing.

Who dis

I understand , but @Rockefeller has a point that we donā€™t really know for sure .
You have the point that it is likely to be an unfair contest and potentially dangerous all things taken into account . History would have made contests between the sexes in the past if they were feasible.

Youre being childish now and making it personal. Probably step back if youā€™re not prepared to have a real conversation.

There are women who can powerlift way more than me, even at half my weight. But these are obviously rare outliers. They are the most extreme of the extreme. Take the male extreme of the extreme, they can put up close to double in any lift at the same weight. Go look at world lift record for the same weight for male and female.

Youā€™re conflating me as a representative of all males to compare to females. Itā€™s not really logical.

Also I mean I donā€™t know if itā€™s ā€œoffensiveā€ or whatevs. But if the progressive people are so adamant in having equal opportunity (avoiding use of any official partisan buzz terms), and if some real raged and ā€˜roid-ed up lady really wants to get in a ring with a dude her weight class and (as some may say) potentially kill themselves.

I say let ā€˜em.

Itā€™s their choice to die if they want, thatā€™s the beauty of American liberty.

1 Like

Could there ever be a women that can beat a man in the UFC, maybe. But who is the most dominate female athlete of all time you think? Is is safe to say Serena Williams? I think she is a worthy consideration, iā€™ve been watching her for a long time, she is probably the most dominant athlete for a sport if we separated male and females that iā€™ve ever seen. Look at her against a 215 ranked guy.

I get it . The problem is for those trying to preserve the participants. As a one off , it would be fine . but maybe hard to make work .
Is a roided up lady still a Lady ? That is the question . Men should not be using drugs either .

:point_up_2: Again want to stress ā€œprogressiveā€ in ā€œprogressive peopleā€ was an adjective not a noun.

I know how internet works.

iā€™m still learning :pensive:

Letā€™s be real. Theyā€™re all doing/using some kind of shit behind the scenes.

You look at athletes even in the early 20th century, and today.

Thatā€™s why when Bill Burr reacted to the Russian doping scandal along the lines of ā€œso what? Our ā€˜roided up guys still beat their ā€˜roided up guys. Ours just didnā€™t get caught.ā€ I all but fell off my chair laughing.

Yes. Cā€™mon now.

(Some are just less legal than others)

Edit: Adding this little baby gem confession for record keepingā€”

I mean it should be banned for both sexes . But in the female case it changes them to develop more Male traitsā€¦eg Testosterone . Beards are not Ladylike ā€¦was kind of what I meant

But itā€™s the other way around thats the issue.

Tell that to the girl this trans fighter almost killed and broke her face in.

trans%20fighter

Tell that to this girl who worked all her life to lose to this guy in state championships, look at that face. You think she thinks male and females are the same?

trans%20wrest

Or these guys who destroyed every single female record in high school and no girl even had a chance no matter how hard they worked.

trans%20runner

Should be noted that there are plenty of legal supplements and treatments that can actually make noticeable differences.

All I know is that @tempogain is going to suffer a coronary when he sees this thread :smiley:

The later examples probably donā€™t seem fair, since the athletes didnā€™t have a choice.

The first one, though? I donā€™t feel sorry for her since it was her decision and she exercised her American freedom to take on that fight. Thatā€™s what Iā€™d tell her.

my neck hurts from watching the tennis match, and not the doubles match @Andrew0409 pasted hereā€¦ :popcorn: