Stalking

Lucy, I was just about to give you all my Karma but than I realized the dog is actually female and you are trying to trick us! :imp:

[quote=“LUCY1”]David is this guy
[/quote]

david is apparently a shape-shifter (or whatever you call them)…

Rascal, why would you wantto give all your karma to a psycho?

[quote=“braxtonhicks”]Rascal, why would you wantto give all your karma to a psycho?[/quote] he made me become this way…He only knows to run run run…

Girlfriend, normally I’d empathize with you, however, today you’ve caught me on a less than stellar day.

Some unsolicited advice:

First, find a way to get over this guy. If he doesn’t want to be with you, why would YOU want to be with HIM? Find someone who’s going to treat you like a princess! Or at least distract yourself by getting out there and finding other guys to date (foreigners, if that’s your thing) who will buy you dinner or take you to a movie.

Second, don’t let him see you miserable and pining for him! Don’t let him see you crying over him! Big mistake! I always thought the best way to get back at a guy was make him jealous, but maybe I’ve been out of the game too long.

Think about it.

Rascal, why would you wantto give all your karma to a psycho?

Because I felt so sorry for her and he, aeh, she is just such a cute dog. I mean David or whatever the name is, not Lucy of course …

Or at least distract yourself by getting out there and finding other guys to date (foreigners, if that’s your thing) who will buy you dinner or take you to a movie.

Yeah, post your pic Lucy and we see about that!

lucy, you would be doing me a huge favour by posting your pic on here, so i can make an mental note to avoid you if i see you, in my 2 years in asia ive had so many ‘rabbit-boilers’…from the sublime to the ridiculous!

why dont we start posting our most stalkiest sms cellphone text messages…i will start with the timeless classic:

‘i thought you might like to know, i’m pregnant’

complete bollox of course, but still pretty frightening.

btw, she was called debby , 26 years old, and really well educated…works in a ‘movie related business’ if anyone thinks if given too much info, i will gladly edit this message

[quote=“Southpaw”]lucy, you would be doing me a huge favour by posting your pic on here, so i can make an mental note to avoid you if i see you, in my 2 years in asia ive had so many ‘rabbit-boilers’…from the sublime to the ridiculous!

why dont we start posting our most stalkiest sms cellphone text messages…i will start with the timeless classic:
[/quote]

Not all of the guys on segue like you making fun for girls being with them. Most of them are nice guys, unlike you. I admitted I should not post his photos caused segue need to protect everyone’s privacy, neither can you.

this is not fun, this is some serious sh1t.

you are dangerous, not only to men, but also to yourself. get some help and never bother this poor guy again, that might sound harsh…but, ive had enough problems with people like you over the years. you go to ridiculous lengths to save face, entering a guys house…shouting obscenities up to his window at 5 am, tampering with car/scooter brakes. death threats…pretending you’re pregnant…appearing at places of work…the list is endless.

[quote=“Southpaw”]this is not fun, this is some serious sh1t.

you are dangerous, not only to men, but also to yourself. get some help and never bother this poor guy again, that might sound harsh…but, ive had enough problems with people like you over the years. you go to ridiculous lengths to save face, entering a guys house…shouting obscenities up to his window at 5 am, tampering with car/scooter brakes. death threats…pretending you’re pregnant…appearing at places of work…the list is endless.[/quote]

Southpaw, you are ridiculous and dangerous, not me… You should tell all Taiwanese who you are exactly, then we can avoid meeting you.
I never had that kind of behavior ,shouting obscenities up to his window at 5 am, tampering with car/scooter brakes. pretending pregnant…,
so ask yourself why you would have this problem… The end.

[quote=“LUCY1”][quote=“Southpaw”]this is not fun, this is some serious sh1t.

you are dangerous, not only to men, but also to yourself. get some help and never bother this poor guy again, that might sound harsh…but, ive had enough problems with people like you over the years. you go to ridiculous lengths to save face, entering a guys house…shouting obscenities up to his window at 5 am, tampering with car/scooter brakes. death threats…pretending you’re pregnant…appearing at places of work…the list is endless.[/quote]

Southpaw, you are ridiculous and dangerous, not me… You should tell all Taiwanese who you are exactly, then we can avoid meeting you.
I never had that kind of behavior ,shouting obscenities up to his window at 5 am, tampering with car/scooter brakes. pretending pregnant…,
so ask yourself why you would have this problem… The end.[/quote]

looks like that leaves, entering a guys house, appearing at places of work, and death threats? gee a lady stole my butcher knife once, i thought that was harsh.

I had not carried a knife against someone …

[quote]Southpaw, you are ridiculous and dangerous, not me… You should tell all Taiwanese who you are exactly, then we can avoid meeting you.
so ask yourself why you would have this problem… The end[/quote]Listen Lucy, you’re probably not going to get much sympathy aroung this place. One of the most popular threads to ever go around here was one called “PSYCHO XIAO JIE”. It was a pretty one sided topic, and if we drew a line in the sand, you’d be, I’m tipping, on the other side. Let it go.

okay. The end.

[quote=“FormosaSmith”]Sandy65,

What gives you the right to threaten to kill anyone? Nothing justifies that!

FormosaSmith[/quote]

[color=darkred]Oh I can think of a few things[/color]
. :smiling_imp: