STAR WARS Episode 7 *Spoiler alert*

Did you guys see SNL’s Undercover Boss bit with Kylo Ren? XD

That was seriously funny :slight_smile: I’m surprised Disney let them do it :slight_smile:

That was seriously funny :slight_smile: I’m surprised Disney let them do it :slight_smile:[/quote]
It was hilarious! Love that emo schtick.

In other news, DANG have I never fully recognized how big Chewie was (regardless of my lack of vertical accomplishment). He is also just a fuzzball full of adorable.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Speaking of Chewie, I think Force Awakens is the first time we see Chewie’s hands (up close). When I saw it in the scene where he’s setting the charges, my reaction was “oh, that’s what his hands look like? Ew.” :laughing:

I know this has nothing to do with the new movie, but an update from the annual dinner committee, in which no one has seen any of the movies.

Opening ceremony will include storm troopers carrying lightsabers… :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

This was almost enough for me to quit my job.

maybe it’s a clone army of Finn.

OK, who wants to go and see this!!!

[quote]Taipei, April 13 (CNA) Japanese carrier All Nippon Airways (ANA) confirmed Wednesday that it will use its Star Wars-themed Boeing 787-9 “Dreamliner” dubbed the “R2-D2 jet” for a flight between Tokyo and Taipei this weekend.

The aircraft featuring an R2-D2 motif on its exterior will arrive at Taipei Songshan Airport at 3:45 p.m. Saturday if the airline’s current schedule holds, according to ANA, Japan’s largest island.

The R2-D2 jet will remain at the Taipei airport for an hour before taking off at 4:45 p.m. for a return flight to Tokyo’s Haneda Airport, the airline said.

It will be the first time ANA flies the Star Wars-themed aircraft to Taiwan.
[/quote]

Cool. :discodance:

Will they have a hairy co-pilot? R2-D2 serving drinks? Instead of “Please fasten your seatbelts”, will they say “Strap yourselves in! We’re gonna make the jump to lightspeed”?

The Force Awakens should be available in local stores on DVD and Blu-Ray today (Monday the 18th).

Don’t give them ideas, at least for free. heven’t you traveled in the Hello Kitty jet? I expect something like that.

the R2D2 plane

Meanwhile in Taiwan…