Stephen Miller planning second-term immigration blitz

The evil prey on the weak, and so we hate evil and call that compassion for the weak.

But if the evil prey on the weak, then the weak feed evil. If there were no prey, the predators would go extinct.

Well, if we kill all the gazelles, then the lions will starve out.

It’s kinda like Halo arrays in Halo. It destroys flood by killing their food.

Some prey fight back. With, like, horns and stuff.

Some just run. And some don’t even manage that. Darwin is unkind to these.

Not accurate. This is one of the limited legal exceptions. Foreigners can legally go to a shooting range and experience shooting firearms. However, one would have to check the relevant legal statutes per each state. I personally know that in Washington and Oregon, a foreign tourist or foreign student can go to a gun range and fire weapons legally.

In fact, Hawaii makes a ton of money off Japanese and Chinese tourists who travel to Honolulu and want to fire AR-15 rifles and Hawaii has some very strict gun control laws.

Waikiki Gun Club - Honolulu HI

Hawaii Assault Weapons Tourism

@jdsmith Sorry about the continued high-jacking on this thread. But, I had to refute continued incorrect information posted by @Taiwan_Luthiers.

Hopefully the laws which prevent foreign firearms possession, sales, ownership in the US will last forever!

You want to buy, sell, possess firearms in the US? Then become a legal permanent resident or a citizen and welcome to the legal gun ownership club.

4 Likes

When I was at a gun range I’m Vegas, a group Aussie girls on vacay used the booth before us.

1 Like