Streetfighting

that and oh god I don’t think I was ever given plot armor…

“sweep the leg” - Cobra Kai

Well, now, what can a poor boy do, 'cept to teach for a buxiban? ‘Cause in sleepy Xinbeishi there’s just no place for a street fightin’ man, no.

2 Likes

You could play classic video games as a healthy way to get the aggression out while improving your hand eye coordination

1 Like
3 Likes

I’m in.

When we start to reclute ? Hhh

" Tired of Quarantines? tired of covid tests? Sick of your colleagues at work? Boss? Problems at home? Put all that anger in to a good use and release it in You know Where! But we Can’t talk about it! .

Pros: Your mind will be clear, and you will make your body and buddy a favor with some excersise and endurance "

Cons: Maybe some bruises and scars…but girls love that! So is a Pro !!! "

1 Like

It’s not about being like a little girl. If you get into a fight in Taiwan, somebody will very likely see or hear you — most likely a “neighborhood watch” grandpa who reports to the neighborhood chief — and call the police on you. Arrests will probably be made if there is serious injury, and a court hearing will inevitably follow whether you like it or not.

That sounds pretty cut and dry. Usually nothing will come of it I’d say (even if you were attacked). But you never know, outside of some of the obvious points the locals seem to apply in these situations.

I remember a well-respected old-timer talk about catching a thief in the act. The thief had broken into his Tienmu apartment, had taken some electronics and was going through a panties drawer when caught. Dude beat the shit out of the thief. Useless police said both could be charged or not…

I like Texas law better.

3 Likes

Agreed. Especially with so few guns here! Tresspassers are guilty until proven innocent…

But there could be cat gun…

Anyone who takes pics like this should fail the test for gun registration haha.

What’s a “gun registration haha”?

My money is on Ryu. He’s got that hadoken and wicked cyber uppercut.

It’s when dear leader decides whether or not you are worthy of owning a gun. Often requires tests, training, and possibly be a family friend of the dear leader.

See trouble coming is easier

2 Likes

Paperwork that proves a gun is registered to a human and/or address. The haha is because it is funny some people dont know what that is, haha :slight_smile:

Or, just not a psycho. Canada sells guns in walmart too :wink:

1 Like