Streetfighting

I’d simply demand trial by combat and beat them up a second time.

2 Likes

Can’t we just go to the sports centre and box instead?

2 Likes

Wondering how things are going with the COVID outbreak in Taiwan.

Sees thread titled “streetfighting”.

Oh.

5 Likes

Toilet paper troubles…

1 Like

The only fights I have been in were sports related—fights over street hockey or cricket. Getting lawyers involved then would have been “pussification”

3 Likes

Right. You start a fight in Taiwan, you go crying to the courts like a little bitch when your ass gets handed to you.

1 Like

Streetfighting either has to be online, or all participants must wear masks and be tested before and after. This applies for the next fourteen days.

7 Likes

You got into a fight over cricket?

1 Like

Once, when I was umpiring, I gave a bloke out LBW,
He came charging up the pitch, infuriated, waving his bat at me.
I said: “You’re out. Now fuck off”
He said: “If you say so, Sir”.
And he fucked off.
That’s how gentlemen deal with disagreements.

3 Likes

Yip, in the playground, during private schooling in Australia during the Sir Joh era. Bowled a classmate out LBW, he disagreed, and we got into a scrap before playground supervisors intervened.

Got sent to the office and would have got the cane if my uber-liberal parents had not intervened, who viewed the educational system as prehistoric in Queensland.

Was it Lillee and Gavaskar who did the aluminium bat fight? I’ll need to run a search but I’m a bit busy.

EDIT: I’ve found time to check and I’m mixing up my cricket controversies. Bodyline almost resulted in war.

I typically start off with several hadoukens. Then when my attacker approaches I’ll defend with a dragon punch, then follow through with a cyclone kick light crouch kick combo.

8 Likes

The only time I’ve ever nearly gotten into a street fight (in any country) was when a dumb foreign fuck outside Revolver tried to beat me up because he thought I was poaching the girl he was trying to hit on when she was actually my friend who was scared of him. Never had a Taiwanese person try to fight me.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that participants must maintain 1.5 m social distance and no physical contact is allowed. :laughing:

4 Likes

How old are you all? 14?

2 Likes

I am curious how this tread even started. Was it a famously confusing mod split? Or just feeling frisky today? A wank and a shot might straighten that right out :slight_smile:

Since it was a 4am post, i assumed booze was involved

7 Likes

I’m writing an autobiography before I die. Just throwing random shit out there for critique.
It’s better than getting a tattoo on my face,

7 Likes

Fair enough. Let er rip :slight_smile:

1 Like

Before clicking in, I thought this thread was about starting up some sort of Fight Club in Taiwan. Participants wearing masks at all times would go without saying.

2 Likes