Supreme court grants divorce over small penis

No wonder we foreigners are popular.

ibtimes.co.uk/articles/44774 … .htm?cid=5

[quote=“IdeaRat”]No wonder we foreigners are popular.

ibtimes.co.uk/articles/44774 … .htm?cid=5

Will we see Ms. Zhang hanging out at Carneige’s or the Brass Monkey soon?

She left it a bit late, didn’t she?

And actually, it’s only some of us foreigners who are popular :whistle:

From the article

What

The

F**k?!?! O_o
“Penis extension”?? “Broke off”?!? What broke off?? The penis?! :open_mouth:

If I understood correctly, they only married about four years ago.

Seems she never got to grips with the problem…that’s the long and the short of it :popcorn:

I once tried to divorce my wife because of her large vagina, but when the judge recognized her as a former acquaintance he threw the case out

Couldn’t she have gotten the same verdict by saying that it was too big? That would have been the kind thing to do.

Scene from court: “Your honor…” (opens trenchcoat) “…allow me to introduce Exhibit A.”

What a scandal! How can the man face his friends and family now ? The woman totally humiliated him. Maybe she has other reasons to divorce him.
How about those 20 something girls marrying those old grandpas (Hugh Hefner) ? Can these girls ask for divorce later if the old grandpa prove to be unsatisfactory?
It is uncommon for taiwaneses people to present this kind of motive for divorce, they care about face and all.
Maybe the man was cheating on her and she decided to humiliate him.
In this case, can a man divorce his wife later if he discover that she has cellulitis, VD, flat chest, flat butt, is a cold fish, is bald (under the wig), has some strange warts somewhere, is a spendthrift, has bad breath ?

As the article says:

Taiwan’s marriage law (just like many other countries I guess) is pretty open what people put inside a marriage contract.
Its usually better to have a contract anyhow. As ChinaCat once pointed out, Taiwan’s divorce law has:

[quote=“ChinaCat”]
Article 1052 of Taiwan’s Civil Code lists the following grounds for statutory divorce:

1. Bigamy.
  2. Adultery.
  3. One spouse ill-treats the other so as to render living together intolerable.
  4. One spouse humiliates the linear ascendants of the other spouse such that living together becomes intolerable.
  5. One spouse deserts the other spouse in bad faith.
  6. One spouse has a loathsome incurable disease.
  7. One spouse has an incurable serious mental disease.
  8. One spouse has made an attempt to end the life of the other.
  9. One spouse is uncertain for a period in excess of three years as to whether the other spouse is alive or dead.
  10. One spouse has been sentenced to imprisonment for not less than three years.

Section II of the same Article also stipulates that one spouse may apply for a divorce upon the occurrence of a significant event, other than those set forth above, which makes maintenance of the marriage difficult.[/quote]

I guess they used “Section II” as reason.

#4 is intriguing. Does it matter if her lineal ascendants humiliate me?

Heh heh, I wonder how the court feels about breast size?

[quote=“Zla’od”]#4 is intriguing. Does it matter if her lineal ascendants humiliate me?

Heh heh, I wonder how the court feels about breast size?[/quote]
#4 sounds very old school. Mother in law can push for a divorce with this no matter what the couple wants?

Then can one divorce their mother-in-law?

But 5cm is not sooooo small …

Oh hang on, I was thinking of inches …

If something like this would be a deal breaker, why wouldn’t you try it out first before getting married? And you’d think after being single for 48 years, any sex at all would either be OK - or too much to handle, not too little.

Yes, she is 52, not a spring chick anymore, this was a dumb move. At this age she would better served by shopping for a vibrator in those catalogues instead of getting rid of her +30 years husband. She is already past her prime to get someone better unless if she can paid lots of $$$ for that like those old actresses (Elizabeth Taylor, Demi Moore).

Yes, she is 52, not a spring chick anymore, this was a dumb move. At this age she would better served by shopping for a vibrator in those catalogues instead of getting rid of her +30 years husband. She is already past her prime to get someone better unless if she can paid lots of $$$ for that like those old actresses (Elizabeth Taylor, Demi Moore).[/quote]

Wait didnt i read they were only married for 4 years? Introduced through mutual friends?

I mean always go for a couple good test drives before buying the car !

First thing i did when i met my current flame. One hopes this one burns bright for a long time.

Ahem.

[quote]The couple, hailing from Taipei City, met each other through a common friend in July 2008. They dated each other for five months before they got married. But, the couple didn’t consummate their relationship during their courtship. Zhang said she wanted to have sex before her marriage but the man declined her request citing religious reasons for not having premarital sex. This was the first marriage for the couple.

Zhang said that trouble began on their wedding night when she found out her husband’s problems. She said that they “quarrelled the whole night and asked him to seek treatment”. The couple remained together for the next 10 days to see if there was any improvement in their sex life, but to no avail.[/quote]

That must have been the most awkard quarrel ever. I can totally see the wife shouting “You’re gonna get yourself a new dick first thing in the morning!!”

:smiley:

Seriously though, I think she had issues with him being impotent and sort of frigid. The whole “your penis too small” thing was probably made up/mega-hyped by the press.

Honestly, I cannot believe anyone would be so shallow as to divorce a guy because his penis is too small. Women don’t want to be treated as nothing more than disposable sex objects; we should extend the same basic human right to men.