🇸🇪 Sweden | Impressions of Sweden

There are a lot of mixed-race couples in Nordic countries. Will that change as well?

Welp, I recommend turning your tinder to Sweden lol

1 Like

I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Sweden seems to have the worst excesses of Canadian political correctness and wokeism without the redeeming celebration of multiculturalism (something that I do admire about Canada).

Not even blondes named Inga can correct this reality.

That’s an icelandic name

2 Likes

Sweden’s HSR (Arlanda Express) is nice (spacey, WiFi) but it only has two stops.

???

Wait nevermind, I think it goes to Upsala.

What Swedes eat at a party.

it will if you join in the fray

Not so much a party I guess, looks more like a breakfast at a B&B/motel/camping site…

Well it was 10pm in the evening haha.

Maybe then people was waking up after the party the night before LOL

1 Like

What restaurants did you try, which did you like.

I was at a retreat in the Stockholm archipelago. Secluded. Didn’t go to any restaurants.

You traveled all the way from Taiwan, and did visit any Nordic restaurants or meals, too bad. When I was in Taiwan tried lots of dishes that can get in Finland.

I went to restaurants when I was in Finland in 2022 and 2021. I had salmon soup and reindeer. On the Talinn-Helsinki ferry I also had moose neck.

And I was coming from the United States, not Taiwan.

I was born in Taiwan.

Ok see I your not live Taiwan. Hope you like Oysters in Europe as well nice fish too since you must like them in USA. Nice seafood from Baltic sea.

You should’ve told me earlier. I love oysters. Do they eat them fried or raw? I like mine lightly fried.

I had them grilled, like I had in Taiwan in my one year there. I had Oysters egg omelette in Vietnam and also viet people sold in Taiwan too. What harbor did you get Oysters from in Taiwan.

1 Like

I don’t remember. I was six when I moved to America.