Tainan Japanese (American) and Mexican

Our house sake is from a very popular Japanese sake brewer, but I selected one carefully to match my preferred flavor profile. It’s also a Gold Medal winner for three consecutive years from 2019, 2020, and 2021.

Hopefully, the weather will be more stable when you come next time!

1 Like

Your holiday weekend schedules are normal or are you off on the long four day weekend?

1 Like

Yup, we have special hours for this Taiwanese holiday season. We will be closed next weekend since everyone (including ourselves) will be doing the BBQ. (Learned this the hard way last year…we had ZERO customers.). For the double 10 holiday we will be open on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday nights for 3 days. :+1:

3 Likes

I will try to go the three days your there! This weekend will have BBQ at home

2 Likes

Thanks !, good as always and beat the rain this time

We had a nice desert(s) before in the nearby small walkways before, so not as hungry for dinner

3 Likes

That looks great!

Guy

1 Like

Yes, that area of the city has many old alley ways with shops, cafes, and bars a bit like Japanese cities. And the sushi place is great, friendly Japanese-Taiwanese couple running it (only open weekends it seems)

2 Likes

Normal weekend hours? Will try stop by, also visit the Mexican place next to you, my friend she wants try the Tacos

Yup, we are open on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30 to 11! Hope to see you soon!

2 Likes

Good to see you and your wife!! We had nice meal and drinks (and the Mexican place next to you as you also came to visit, and the interesting made in Tainan beer bar with friendly staff and we had nice chat with visitors from EU at the beer place)

Nice fusion rolls, my Taiwanese friends like it

Taco’s with nice Sake recommended by the boss

nearby Tainan beer place, many visitors (a guy from Sweden sat next to me, he did search!)

4 Likes

Thank you for coming in! I’m glad you enjoyed your meal and reached the beer bar. I’m not sure which ones you went to, but both places I recommended can’t go wrong! Have a great Christmas season, and I hope to see you again soon!

2 Likes

We had nice meal! We found a few beer bars near the Ice Cream shop, small alleyways

nice rolls, great weather this month

4 Likes

You are making me want to plan a trip to Tainan to visit @Akisan2 's shop. :yum:

@Akisan2 could you remind us of the address where to find you? Friday and Saturday evenings only, right?

Guy

3 Likes

Yup, we’re open on Fridays and Saturdays in the evening from 6:30 to 11:00!

This is our Google map location. Hope to see you soon!:+1:

2 Likes

You should go, also lots of nice sake and some Vodka (we brought some from Finland)

Was in area is weekend, are you only open on Friday now? We missed you. (was there SAT)

We were open on Thursday and Friday on that long weekend. My wife went to Japan on Saturday so we couldn’t open. She’ll be back on Friday so we will open on Saturday only this weekend! Thanks and hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Thanks for update, and hope he back soon after Europe business

Good to eat simple Japanese,

1 Like