Taipei's Most Exciting Shared Space (Meeting Rooms, Event Spaces, Hot Desks)

• Perfect place and infrastructure to get work done individually and corporately.

• Conveniently located by a major MRT station.

• Ideal to host classes, meetings and events.

• Vibrant community to connect and expand your network.

Thanks for this info. Was not able to book for the restaurant and bar - is the website working?

Located here

Kafnu Taipei
No. 101, Section 3, Minsheng East Road, Songshan District, Taipei City, 105
https://maps.app.goo.gl/f9hTHvbu88irXRqD8

1 Like

Pretty nice work space. They have re-purposed some old building (what was it before?) to be used, and it works quite well.

Is it a ‘Wework’ kind of space?

Yeah it looks like a wework without the kombucha on tap and fruit water, thankfully. I can’t seem to figure out where their main shared space is, the site in Taipei seems to mainly be pushing private office space for temporary rental. I guess that’s where the margin is…

1 Like

They should be open by now. We were there to meet some people while they were renovating downstairs. Kitchen wad open and they were refining the menu that was december i think. Should be and ready by now. I also wonder if they have open spaces for short term rent (by the day). Judging by the building i could see that not being the case just yet.

Office shares have been around for decades.

1 Like

It’s similar to WeWork in the shared space aspect, but Kafnu has a lot more elements such as a fitness studio, accommodations, restaurant, recording studio and a green room.

Indeed, i think recently has gained a lot more popularity.

Hi there,
The restaurant is open and running now, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner~!

We have day-passes and three day trial pass available.

You can call this number for reservation on at the restaurant:

0974-515-503

I’m considering renting some space for me and my business partner. We’re both in the entertainment industry. Just a couple of questions:

1. Do you have allow animals (rabbits specifically)?
  2. Do you offer parking for tricycles?
2 Likes

Hi there, unfortunately only service dogs are allowed in the building. In terms of parking we do have three floors of parking within the building, we can make arrangements for your tricycles. Feel free to book a tour with us on our website, we can try our best to accommodate your needs.

Possible Covid related death.

Website never worked for me, if you want people to rent shared workspace, your website needs to work for starters. I’m not wasting an hour of a working day to go down there and find they are full.

Too bad, but it was majorly overpriced.

I’m paying 3000 NT/month for a dedicated desk in my workshare. Kafnu wanted 2.5x that.

Before Kafnu took over the building what was there before?

I think there was a car showroom at one point with other showrooms nearby. A restaurant after. Typical Taipei turnover.

1 Like