Taiwan - Asia’s LGBT capital

So, do christians you know or which you are aware of view gays as sinners? And also, is it your personal view they are sinners?

You seem to be avoid giving a direct answer, you quote what the bible and other nonsense says, but not expressing your own view. Or is the bible your view as well?

Christians I know acknowledge everyone is a sinner by nature.

Yes, I view the act of homosexuality as a sin. But it’s not something that like the ultimate level of sin or something.

How can I explain what Christianity says without quoting what scripture says?

Here is the trash put in my mailbox. Headed to the shredder now. If it was softer I’d wipe my ass with it.

IMG_20181103_205057
IMG_20181103_205119
IMG_20181103_205159 IMG_20181103_205211 IMG_20181103_205217 IMG_20181103_205140 IMG_20181103_205149 IMG_20181103_205152 IMG_20181103_205156 IMG_20181103_205130 IMG_20181103_205133 IMG_20181103_205137

2 Likes

Yikes!
Looks like a lot of work went into that.

And then you said

Eh?

Yeah, what’s the issue? Those two thoughts are exactly aligned

So, if you had to rank sins. Presumably murder is the ultimate sin. But, if you had to place being gay in a pecking order of sins, where you put it ?

Is it worse than say, cheating ? How about lying or scamming ?

I wouldn’t rank them. Am I naturally more disgusted at certain things like rape and murder, sure. But it’s not my place to judge, I’m not the final judge and my opinions on them don’t mean anything.

1 Like

So, okay.

What? I’m saying there’s no ultimate level of sin. What’s hard to get.

Out of fairness, this thread is not about Andrew0409. Everyone is entitled to their feelings and opinions.
No matter how much we disagree. I’d like to see this thread get back on track.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0Pp2n6ooE

Interesting. I found the King James Bible to be a great read. Not really as a religious text, but as a work of literature. Lots of beautiful language in those pages.

1 Like

I don’t mind any questions. But I find some of them weird and possibly with other motives then to discuss and understand.

Like how am I supposed to answer what all Christians think.

And being asked why I’m quoting nonsense from scripture after being asked about Christianity. How am I supposed to answer

2 Likes

So, dude, when I ask do Taiwanese like xyz I do not expect you to know what every Taiwanese thinks. Just as well, when someone asks you do christians think xyz I do not expect you to speak for all christians, but instead give your general opinion on the matter.

Hey dude, I’ve answered your questions as truthfully and as best I can. I’m not sure why you need to come off rude to a discussion.

Saying what Christians believe is much more complex than what Taiwanese like.

I believe a gay person would find your thoghts about them more hurtful than my tone.

That they’re just like everyone else? No better, no worse?

I’m answering your questions, don’t get upset that I’m not saying what you want to hear.

But if they are just like everyone else, then why deny them the right to get married to the person they want to spend their life with…just like everyone else?

Short answer.

Because in Christianity, marriage by definition and is between a man and a woman in the eyes of god.

If you’re saying why deny gay people the benefits given by the state for marriage couples, that’s another issue. No one is denying people from being together.