Taiwan Drug Busts

Ecstacy can let one have an idea of what an acid trip might be like without actually having one. Kind of like experiencing war on TV lol

Any more news on this? 600 cops and 16 dogs. That’s a pretty large posse. :laughing: :laughing:

news.tvbs.com.tw/entry/535234
ettoday.net/news/20140614/367766.htm

[quote=“ChewDawg”]Any more news on this? 600 cops and 16 dogs. That’s a pretty large posse. :laughing: :laughing:

news.tvbs.com.tw/entry/535234
ettoday.net/news/20140614/367766.htm[/quote]

Guess the boss was a little late with the red envelope this month.

One furriner arrested, can’t confirm as to whether it was a Canadian Kindy teacher

[quote=“the bear”]

One foreigner arrested, can’t confirm as to whether it was a Canadian Kindy teacher[/quote]

Given recent precedents (the Changhua bust), I’ll venture to guess it’s a Yank or a Saffie. :laughing:

Oh, please.
Surely it is the turn of the Kiwi?

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Oh, please.
Surely it is the turn of the Kiwi?[/quote]

the Kiwi is too shy and retiring…plus Luxy too expensive, he be in the alley with the NT$42 Heinekens

700 cops at Luxy? Waht they think it was? A rave?

[quote=“the bear”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]Oh, please.
Surely it is the turn of the Kiwi?[/quote]

the Kiwi is too shy and retiring…plus Luxy too expensive, he be in the alley with the NT$42 Heinekens[/quote]
Well, at least one of them has that going for them.
So, Oz, then?

Most of the Canadians are getting rather wise, but there will be some fresh meat and old dullards to always be that spanner.

600 COPS on 3 buses? Why is the news media here so fucking averse to fact checking?

Too bad for anyone who got caught up in this enforcement wankorama, glad to see the cops going after the real criminals. SMFH

700 cops across multiple operations in north, south, and central areas. can’t anyone read?

And yes, some of them were brought in in buses. not all of them.

[quote=“urodacus”]700 cops across multiple operations in north, south, and central areas. can’t anyone read?

And yes, some of them were brought in in buses. not all of them.[/quote]

who gives a fuck, it is still attention whoring wankery.

yes, ketamine is a problem drug with young people in Taiwan, and there should be enforcement, but Luxy? There are a lot of bars in Taiwan where the drug used frequently and openly, going after Luxy is just an attention grab because of its fame and location, and its one of the tamer places as far as Taiwan clubs go.

I was in a club (not Luxy) at the time. They didn’t arrest anyone there, though. In fact, police raids for ID checks and drug scans are par for the course.

If you’ve been in Taiwan a few years, you should have learned not to go to clubs with drugs in your pocket. This kind of stuff happens all the time. Everyone is paraded into a police bus and taken for urine tests. They’ve been doing this for many years already. Not saying I agree with it, but you have to be smart.

that’s a Saffie, hopefully not arrested though, they always show everyone but never show the people they actually arrested so everyone is just automatically guilty once you’re on the news… :doh:

:noway: Fuck that! Why would anyone let themselves be bundled onto a bus and forcibly urine-tested? Are clubs that much fun? Fucking weirdoes. I’m glad I grew up in the 90s/the west.

any idea if they do tests for something other than recreational drugs?

any idea if they do tests for something other than recreational drugs?[/quote]

IQ tests?
TOEFL?
Ritalin?
… steroids?

I agree it’s pretty damn stupid to take your drugs to a club, but is this even legal? The police can force people to submit to a drug test just on the basis that you’re in a nightclub? I know this is Taiwan, but it seems a bit unlikely. AFAIK the police are not allowed to enter private property or perform personal searches without reasonable justification.

It happens often, has for years. I think if drugs are found in the club they can do it–this is the way it seems to work anyway.

I know the Saffie has to leave…:frowning: visa issues. Didn’t hear it first hand of course because he’s being detained.