Taiwan Drug Busts

I seriously doubt that. It’s more about getting as wasted and off your face as possible.

1 Like

Some big pot bust

1 Like

discovery of 3,761 vape pens worth about NT$2.5 million (US$83,300) after police searched his house

Edit:
Not sure why I got this in my feed. Already a few moths old. :grin:

2 Likes

Police seized 356 grams of marijuana and seven sticks of cannabis oil as well as undisclosed amounts of ketamine and ecstasy from 47-year-old man surnamed Liu (劉) who is known in Taipei’s clubbing scene as DJ @llenblow.

2 Likes

released on NT$30,000 (US$934.86)bail.

Is that ‘leave the country’ bail?

Surprised this one hasn’t been posted here yet. Shipped from Canada, nice looking stuff. Although I think the journalist reporting may have been taken for a fool when buying weed in the past as he says it has “an average price of NT$1,500 per gram”, unless I’m wrong and it’s ridiculously expensive over there :joy:

1 Like

Wood pellets from Canada? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve got a woody. Nice looking bud

1 Like

1500 a gram….that’d have to be some special weed. Like fly me to the moon :new_moon_with_face: special. Even the top top draw stuff on Khaosan road goes for 900 and not a penny more.

1 Like

The media always like to up play the value of drugs seized. In the US the SOP is to count a bag labeled some drug, even if it turns out that bag of coke is 100% milk powder.

1 Like

Taiwan news is often off by a factor of 10.

1 Like

The reporter is about right.

1 Like

4,218 seized marijuana plants

funny-barack-michelle-obama-face

2 Likes

Pretty soon we should be seeing seizures from Thailand. I was expecting to see dogs after flying in from Bangkok, but nothing.

Pathetic. Look at them standing around a few cannabis trees like conquering heroes who had just stumbled upon ten tons of heroin.
“…a market value of NT$1.26 billion…”
Are they weighing the leaves and stalks, too? And the pots they’re in?

1 Like

It sure doesn’t look like Kootenay gold.

Kootenay Black Gold - Strain Review - BC Cann Co - TheWeedTube

I don’t enjoy cannabis, but to act like you’ve just brought down a major cartel and annexed Colombia, looks really infantile.

3 Likes

I just don’t like promotion of a shit product…BC bud is so much better. Why get in trouble growing Walmart bud in Asia.

I guess you’ve never been to Swaziland, Lesotho or the Transkei.