Taiwan Predictions Next 5 Years 2020-2025

I’m proud to have played a part in that.

Now. Damn beef and pork ban.

Just wanna say, by Jan 4 this year no one predicted the coronavirus…

5 Likes
  1. Got Salary increase but due to this thing covid it might decrease :roll_eyes: damn covid thing.
  2. the same
  3. the same
  4. Probably will win as everyone know Taiwan was recently noticed and she will got lots of votes :heart_eyes:
  5. We have new fresh blood to work on it … my son included.
  6. Probably they change mind and they will get married and divorce sooner.
  7. 2025 - I guess i’m still alive.

Icon may have predicted it every year. :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Me too…they raised it with a nice bonus, then they cut my salary for a temporary period. Hey hanging onto my job counts as a big win this year !

1 Like

Your boss should increase your salary every year. Even if it’s a small amount.

Ehem.

2 Likes

You planning on going back to Irish land ? Or settle in the free of EU new UK :slight_smile:

Ireland, UK isn’t so attractive compared to before is part of it, it will become more mafan.

What’s the uppermost factor in deciding between Ireland vs UK. I’m curious since I’ve been to UK but never to Ireland. I’m assuming standard of living and other amenities are pretty much the same right ?

What do you think ? :grin: Family, friends, home is where the heart is. I’m not British. In my homeland I’ll be the (weird) local guy .There’s a lot more to it such as third level education , family IDs etc etc.

Some people will die.

Ballpark figure? :thinking:

Some?

1 Like

More than one!

“Some” isn’t a figure. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

figuratively

Been asking her many times and I mentioned to her been working for her 10 years.
This year I got a little increase.

1 Like

Your boss sounds mean. I guess it’s common here. I know I hardly ever got a raise either when I worked for Taiwanese. The cost of living goes up every year a few per cent so it’s reasonable for ask for a few per cent a year if you are doing a good job.

Yes