Taiwan Receipt Lottery

When this rule first took effect it took me three trips to the same 7-11 to finally get them to redeem my winnings (after they’d called the store manager and I guess a main office). Now, I always go to the same 7-11 to cash in my fapiao because I don’t want to go through the hassle of “training” another store.

3 Likes

My wife gave me and other members of our family a bar code. This bar code gets you a little more money because It’s paperless but I’m not sure I want my wife knowing how many every little purchase I make.
How can I quietly get myself one of them there barcodes

Try this: https://www.einvoice.nat.gov.tw/APCONSUMER/BTC501W/

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Big Fat Zero

After Bitcoin’s this week this is the straw breaking the camel’s back

2 Likes

200NT$, same as last round.

rich_frogita

3 Likes

500NT$ for a cloud invoice (phone bill I paid with Taiwan Pay)

3 Likes

Tomorrow May-June winning uniform invoice numbers will be released :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

3 Likes

How do you cash in receipt numbers from Uber eats that were sent via email? It has a PDF of the receipt. Do I bring that in or is there another way?

3 Likes

Is there an app to scan receipts onto the phone for Android? Instead of a physical receipt. I know there is one for iphone :frowning:

On android, I use 雲端發票 Yúnduān fāpiào!

My friend set it up for me though, I don’t think it has an English option…

2 Likes
1 Like

Yes, there are several. I use i統一發票. If you search “Taiwan Receipt Lottery” at the Play Store you’ll see some English apps. I just downloaded one called Colibri and it seems to work fine.

EDIT: I think I might have misunderstood the OP. The app I mentioned just scans the receipts to see if you have a winner.

2 Likes

You can add the invoices to the E-Invoice Platform (歸戶 | 財政部統一發票兌獎)
However it seems that only “delivery fee” invoices can be added to the platform

More tutorial links (Chinese) ,

1 Like

New one on me but I have apparently won 500NT from the e-invoice platform. Thought it was a scam email at first but it seems to check out. Anyone else?

Details here

1 Like

Girlfriend’s won twice recently by e-invoice. I’ll ask her when she’s available.

So, apparently she also got informed by email. They will post physical copies to you.

2 Likes

Congrats! I got a 200NT winner like that back in January then completely forgot about the email. I imagine it’s too late to claim by now.

1 Like

Damn, where did that app go? Can’t find it anymore… Just renamed…or gone?

Or any other app that lets you type the receipt number starting with the last number and tells you immediately when there’s no chance to win anything?

Yes, I know good scanners,but typing is faster for me.

Uniform-Invoice Prize Winning Numbers for Months 09-10, Year 2021

2 Likes