Taiwan Wildlife subforum

Nah… I support your way of life, I mean, I don’t agree with it but you can do whatever you want with your orifices. But don’t expect me to join the party.

Thats amazing news, thank you so much!

Im busy with work but have 3 sd cards full working on 4 and 5, when have time off working will be sure to OCD the living hell out of that forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Save the mothercussing bears already

1 Like

Wtf, who are the assholes hunting them for their meat and BS Chinese medicine. Awful.

We met an elderly woman the other day, 87, looking fit and strolling down the street messing with the cats. Deer horn was her secret for a long life :slight_smile:

White mans fantasy of aboriginal cultures being the protectors of all things natural has always entertained me. It just simply aint so. And taiwan is pretty strong in the locals are just as bad as the foreigners camp. Speaking literally, the aboriginals are easily as disgusting as the han when it comes to animals. Though its logical looking back at history and the eay they lived paired with the environment they lived in (speaking mostly of mountain tribes)

Yeah, you hear the same bullshit in Kiwiland talking about the Maori and their alleged ecological awareness. Burnt down huge swathes of forest in the North Island in order to keep other tribes at a distance. Hunted the moa to extinction (and with it the world’s biggest eagle) within 100 years of their arrival. There’s no earthly reason why any particular people would be more environmentally aware than other people; you belly hungry you eat whatever’s in front of you.