Taiwan Wildlife subforum

Or : which is your favorite orifice for vegetable insertions ? . Could all get rather complicated :thinking:

I’ll make an “insertion” tag

3 Likes

Added.

No doubt you still have video evidence @mad_masala ? Unless your extensive collection has been sold ?

download

I’m pretty sure his vegetable video collection is not going anywhere.

Human sexuality = biological reproduction…so are fruit insertions and to which hole is most appropriate. Darwin might say its more logical to the front, and not with a fruit…but time for open debate either way. easy as pie, glad we are all in agreement for the new forum!

@tempogain
“There’s never going to be a perfect division of forums, unless we want to have hundreds of forums, which we don’t. Tags can fill in that gap very nicely. I’m shooting towards having a new Science and Nature forum, and other stuff might be in Pets and Animals, Living in Taiwan, Food, Health, etc.”

Ya i agree totally. divisions are difficult, hence the science and nature type thing covers a very broad spectrum but with a more mature context, maybe. though vaginal garlic insertion and bananas would still be open to discuss, i assume?

“Have you ever clicked on a tag?”
No, i probably never had. didnt know what they were. but i did add a couple recently, can i get a gold star? i even learned how to do the @ sign with a name so somehow send you a notification. 2 gold stars? still dont know how to make quotes for different people though, damn. still stuck with “___”

@mad_masala
“I was thinking before when I read @Explant that killing mosquitoes should be then under the “physics” category.”

if you find a way to use quantam measures and manage to think mosquitoes into non-existence, i will put you in my will :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Formosan bear cub returned to its original habitat

It is my sincere pleasure to announce that we now have a Science & Nature forum! This is something that’s been talked about a bunch of times over the years, and glad to see it happening. Thanks for your suggestions, and special thanks to @tando who I believe tagged many posts, as well as anyone else who helped out in that regard. @urodacus has agreed to return to the moderator ranks to take it on, thanks!

Pets & Other Animals remains as such for pets, pests, and other domestic animals.

4 Likes

Oh​:pensive:So this is just for the experts :face_with_monocle:. Anyway thanks to @urodacus

Nobody thanks me for pushing this :frowning:

1 Like

[quote=“mad_masala, post:93, topic:179244”]
Nobody thanks me for pushing this :frowning:
[/quote]. I was thanking the guy doing the moderation … didn’t know you put so much effort in Sir .

I was thinking about it , but then thought it would be a bit too emotional :laughing:

I saw this goofy fella on campus last night with a gecko in its mouth. I didn’t take a picture, but I’m sure it’s this Malayan night heron. Love these guys, always feel a bit lucky when I run into one.

1 Like

Thank you, Maddie. :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

Hmm. Who would have thought that Science and Nature lives in Humanities? But still, here we are.

Carry on!

I’m not too sure about the tag ‘insertions’. Is that @mad_masala’s idea?

1 Like

I did thank everyone for their suggestions, including you! But yes, special thanks for pushing it and for insertions

I feel you. Best fit I thought. Open to other ideas!

“It fits”… “I’m open”…

Someone should put an insertion tag on you.

What I find cool about Herons in general, even the white/black ones that live in the rice fields, is that they have this habit of standing completely still and looking in the nothingness in front of them while life goes on, but if you suddenly stop walking they just panic and run away. They’re the opposite of a t-rex, they only see you if you stop.

1 Like