Taiwanese baseballers deficate in their hotel beds

I don’t know if anyone caught this story on the news last night but I think it was on CTV or TTV. The Taiwanese baseballers are currently touring Australia playing in an 8 match tournament against Australia. Australia are currently leading the series 4-2 by the way. I think that’s quite funny considering it is a nothing sport in Australia with very small participation compared to a lot of other sports, whereas baseball is practically a national obsession in Taiwan.

Anyway the story is that apparently a hotel which the Taiwanese team stayed in has complained that members of the team deficated in their beds. Apparently they made no effort to clean up their business before they checked out. The Taiwanese spokesman possibly the team manager apologised saying his players had upset stomachs and that gave them diahorrea in their sleep. Strange that they couldn’t wake up and make it to the toilet in time, isn’t it. What a load of shit, pardon the pun. Who could believe such a stupid story?? They must have for some reason deliberately deficated in their beds. How could young fit sportsman shit in their sleep? That only happens to old incapacitated geriatrics or perhaps drunk drugfucked Scots like whats his name in ‘Trainspotting’. Possibly the story may have somehow been believeable if it involved only one person but apparently it involved more than one team member.

Anyone else see this news report?? I am just interested to know why they would deliberately deficate in their beds?? Any thoughts???

I can’t find any reports online in Aussie papers to verify this story. I am just going on this report from TV news which I saw last night.

Taiwanese thieves traditionally take a shit in a house they rob when there is little or nothing to steal. Supposedly they are getting rid of their “bad luck”…sounds like the same kind of situation since the Aussies are in the lead…

We just don’t understand Taiwanese culture. :loco:

Pre-match bonding ritual. It’s actually quite common.

HG

Sounds as if they dropped an infield “Poop Fly”.

One of my 12 year old students said, “It’s ok. They were drunk.”

Well that explains everything huh?

[quote=“jdsmith”]One of my 12 year old students said, “It’s ok. They were drunk.”

Well that explains everything huh?[/quote]

Well…now you have an excuse Sunday morning… :laughing:

We have an Australian saying.

Maybe they heard it?

Jeez, if you don’t know how to spell “defecate”, why didn’t you just use “poop”?

Lets do a poll.

Consider, for sake of arguement, that you were actually drunk enough to do that. Would you:

1. Throw the sheets in the tub and wash them yourself with a load of free hotel shampoo and a whole lot of hot water?

2. Leave the shit there and check out?

[quote=“bob”]Lets do a poll.

Consider, for sake of arguement, that you were actually drunk enough to do that. Would you:

1. Throw the sheets in the tub and wash them yourself with a load of free hotel shampoo and a whole lot of hot water?

2. Leave the shit there and check out?[/quote]

or 3) put it in your friends room after he’s checked out.

(military training)

Throw it out the window :smiling_imp:

[quote=“bob”]Lets do a poll.

2. Leave the shit there and check out?[/quote]

Pack them in a box and mail it to Mother Theresa from Jaboney. :smiling_imp:

:roflmao:

So do Brit ones. Usually in either a shoe or in the middle of the living room carpet.
The adrenaline rush you get from burglarizing gives you a dire need to pinch one off, I’ve heard. Dangermouse would be the man to ask.

A guy I knew once managed to get a girl back to his hotel after a night of sweet talking. When he fell asleep just she was all revved up for some action she musta got real pissed off - guess what was on his chest when he woke up?

His nickname was “Pongo” after that.

[quote=“Truant”]A guy I knew once managed to get a girl back to his hotel after a night of sweet talking. When he fell asleep just she was all revved up for some action she musta got real pissed off - guess what was on his chest when he woke up?

His nickname was “Pongo” after that.[/quote]

And who said romance is dead!? :bravo:

[quote=“Truant”]A guy I knew once managed to get a girl back to his hotel after a night of sweet talking. When he fell asleep just she was all revved up for some action she musta got real pissed off - guess what was on his chest when he woke up?

Strange how those kinds of people get around – I knew him too! Except, his name was Shiteytits.

Sandman, you are so right re the burglar surprise back home! Many an Anal sculpture has been left for the unfortunate residents on their return to the scene of the crime. Apparently, one was so good, it won the Turner Prize!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“Truant”]A guy I knew once managed to get a girl back to his hotel after a night of sweet talking. When he fell asleep just she was all revved up for some action she musta got real pissed off - guess what was on his chest when he woke up?

Strange how those kinds of people get around – I knew him too! Except, his name was Shiteytits.[/quote]
First thing EYE thought was “…er…and you told someone this happened?”

I was at a party at a friend’s house once and after consuming too much gin and feeling intestinal cramps, I decided to take a dump pronto. However, after the deed was done, there was no toilet paper or any other paper products or shower or bath in the bathroom. I was faced with the choice of not wiping, going outside and asking for asswipe at a crowded party, or improvising. I chose the latter.

I used their embroidered hand towels and threw them out the window.

My friend’s mother complained the next day as she found them while she was gardening outside. She was sure it was one of her younger son’s hockey mates. I hide to bite my lip trying to keep a straight face.