"Taiwanese flag" doesn't include Kinmen

SO… your blog is just a con then? You NOT advocating a free Taiwan? Or are you perhaps giving it away for free?

Kind of like that great old graffito, “Free Chile! With every taco!”

Edit: that actually just made me hop on over to said blog and have a look. What a sad little state of affairs it is. Can I have my 30 seconds back?

[quote=“urodacus”]SO… your blog is just a con then? You NOT advocating a free Taiwan? Or are you perhaps giving it away for free?

Kind of like that great old graffito, “Free Chile! With every taco!”[/quote]

His kind are only good for preaching to the choir. As soon as someone points out that they’re standing there naked, with their wee willies tiny and shriveled, they resort to their interminable blabbing. Watch and learn, young padawan. :laughing:

:no-no:

he is advocating for a free republic of china and he reads the china times :roflmao:

his facebook page looks interesting (boringly so, with a predictable blazer and tie) Unusual for a UCLA grad: didn’t smoke enough pot at school, methinks.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“urodacus”]SO… your blog is just a con then? You NOT advocating a free Taiwan? Or are you perhaps giving it away for free?

Kind of like that great old graffito, “Free Chile! With every taco!”[/quote]

His kind are only good for preaching to the choir. As soon as someone points out that they’re standing there naked, with their wee willies tiny and shriveled, they resort to their interminable blabbing. Watch and learn, young padawan. :laughing:[/quote]

I advocate a Taiwan free from the PRC.

@Sandman: judging from your age, your wee willy is probably more tiny and shriveled than mine. :raspberry:

Do you guys have any substantial point you could add to this debate or just low level punch lines?

Not really. I just fail to see the point in calling a blog Free Taiwan if it actually pisses all over the few people, misguided or not, who do advocate a free and independent Taiwan (and that generally doesn’t include the retention of the anachronistic KMT ideology of an ROC). So in a sense your blog is a hijack of their preferred name, and a betrayal of a free Taiwan. Perhaps you do genuinely believe that a strong ROC will rise up on the rock and defeat the PRC and 'reclaim the motherland", all the while grinding the bones of the perfidious Chen clan into the salted earth of Tainan. Or perhaps you’re just a misguided misinformationist assisted by one of the many PRC covergroups over in California in your goal of spreading mistrust, mistruth, and misanthropy over this side of the Pacific to destabilise the Taiwan independence movement and therefore making their job of making Taiwan capitulate all on its own that much easier. Which one is it? We shall never know!

isn’t life grand?

[quote=“freetaiwanblog”]
I advocate a Taiwan free from the PRC.[/quote]

Taiwan is free from the PRC. Taiwan is de-facto independent as the PRC doesn’t have jurisdiction in Taiwan. So what are you complaining about?

What? And spoil your childish gibberish with actual reasoned debate? By why WOULD we? What are YOU bringing to the table, other than brainwashed gobbledegook that doesn’t actually merit anything more than mild amusement? :laughing:

[quote=“ABC”][quote=“freetaiwanblog”]
I advocate a Taiwan free from the PRC.[/quote]

Taiwan is free from the PRC. Taiwan is de-facto independent as the PRC doesn’t have jurisdiction in Taiwan. So what are you complaining about?[/quote]

Let’s hope it stays like that !

Ahh, the china post. Possibly the only form of media that can actually make fox look accurate. :slight_smile:

Ahh, the china post. Possibly the only form of media that can actually make fox look accurate. :slight_smile:[/quote]

These are actual people being interviewed, the link does not lead you to an editorial.

Ahh, the china post. Possibly the only form of media that can actually make fox look accurate. :slight_smile:[/quote]

These are actual people being interviewed, the link does not lead you to an editorial.[/quote]
It leads to a report in the China Post report, which cannot be relied upon to even get the date correct in its banner, let alone report accurately. Honestly, dude, you can’t really expect to be taken as anything other than a clown if the best you can muster to back your position is China Post ahem “reports.” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

These are actual people being interviewed, the link does not lead you to an editorial.[/quote]
It leads to a report in the China Post report, which cannot be relied upon to even get the date correct in its banner, let alone report accurately. Honestly, dude, you can’t really expect to be taken as anything other than a clown if the best you can muster to back your position is China Post ahem “reports.” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

Yeah, because only the Taipei Times tells the truth and Sandman knows best about ANYTHING anyways :hand:

It leads to a report in the China Post report, which cannot be relied upon to even get the date correct in its banner, let alone report accurately. Honestly, dude, you can’t really expect to be taken as anything other than a clown if the best you can muster to back your position is China Post ahem “reports.” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

Yeah, because only the Taipei Times tells the truth and Sandman knows best about ANYTHING anyways :hand:[/quote]
Nope. I sure don’t know best about EVERYTHING. I DO know, however, how foolish it is to use either the CP or the Green lackey TT for anything even remotely resembling objectivity or even accuracy. :unamused:

%argh%

I know. I KNOW! I should have just written: “Damn, laddie! You’re a right muppet, aren’t you?”
But have a heart. Its CHRISTMAS! after all. Even the dafties should have their 15 minutes in the sun at Christmas! What would little baby Jeebuz say?

I know. I know! I should have just written: “Damn, laddie! You’re a right muppet, aren’t you?”
But have a heart. Its CHRISTMAS! after all. Even the dafties should have their 15 minutes in the sun at Christmas! What would little baby Jeebuz say?[/quote]
OR you could have told him that you d the accurate reporting for both CP and TT :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

And you know the best of everything.

Heal thy own debating skills first, and I might give it a try:

As long as you think it’s apporpriate to have such images on your blog the adults in the room are going to laugh at you.

Heal thy own debating skills first, and I might give it a try:

As long as you think it’s apporpriate to have such images on your blog the adults in the room are going to laugh at you.[/quote]

That is a Photoshop-powered political cartoon - all newspapers do this one way or another.

You’re not a newspaper. Can we even go two posts without some delusional statement on your part? You’re a blog. You set the tone. You choose the images. You decide the editorial direction. By choosing to have such crude images (as opposed to say smart well drawn caricatures) you make a pretty clear statement about what you want your blog to promote: sensationalism and propoganda.