Taiwanese girls acting like children during a breakup

Its both.

Ever see a new mother, or even a grandmother… speaking baby talk with a baby? The mother or grandmother, in taking responsibility for the baby’s wellbeing is being very mature… while at the same time, she is simplifying her speech pattern and speaking goo goo talk, i.e., acting in a seemingly immature manner.

If a gal is with a guy, and the guy is acting in an immature manner, i.e., like a boy instead of a man… then I would expect the gal to do like the mother or grandmother does, i.e., act in a seemingly immature manner.

Maybe its a maternal instinct thing? :wink:

[quote=“Tigerman”]
Ever see a new mother, or even a grandmother… speaking baby talk with a baby? The mother or grandmother, in taking responsibility for the baby’s wellbeing is being very mature… while at the same time, she is simplifying her speech pattern and speaking goo goo talk, i.e., acting in a seemingly immature manner.[/quote]

But, this really has little to do with maturity. That’s simply talking in a simplified way and making sounds to please a baby. If Grandma acted like her normal self with a baby, she wouldn’t get much response from the child.

[quote=“Indiana”][quote=“Tigerman”]
Ever see a new mother, or even a grandmother… speaking baby talk with a baby? The mother or grandmother, in taking responsibility for the baby’s wellbeing is being very mature… while at the same time, she is simplifying her speech pattern and speaking goo goo talk, i.e., acting in a seemingly immature manner.[/quote]

But, this really has little to do with maturity. That’s simply talking in a simplified way and making sounds to please a baby. If Grandma acted like her normal self with a baby, she wouldn’t get much response from the child.[/quote]

That’s right.

Now, take a look again at the title of this thread… I’ll wait… :wink:

OK… see, it says “acting” like children.

Maybe the gals are “acting” like children because they believe the guys they are with are “acting” like little boys?

I dunno.

I was merely taking a shot at the guy who made the idiotic generalization re ALL Taiwanese women.