Taiwanese Immigration Test - Translation Issues

Congratulations! :yay:

Though we never doubted it. :smiley:

[quote=“bismarck”]Wrote the test this morning. Result: 100%!!! :beer: [/quote] :bravo: Way to go! I’ve already copied all of your hard work and I’m going to use it to study for the test in Tanshui being held on 11/18/2009. Thanks for all your hard work. :notworthy:

[quote=“bismarck”]Still looking for suggestions on how to post the entire thing with translation and pinyin on the board. Any thoughts?[/quote]I recommend that you post the complete test, including all your hard work, in the Dual Nationality thread under the subject line [color=#FF0000]Taiwan Naturalization Test[/color]. It will be much easier for an individual requiring this information to simply go to one post and see the entire test versus navigating through nine pages of various postings where it is currently located.

Then contact the moderators Eiger John or Eiger Nathan and ask them to make it a sticky so that it always appears at the top of the catagory since this is such an important issue these days. It would fit in nicely under the Financial requirements for citizenship sticky.

Thanks again for this! Your hardwork makes it easier for lazy types like me! :whistle: