Taiwanese women want to pee standing up?

Squat toilets are much cleaner as you dont need to touch any surfaces and besides, where do you think the asian women developed their special love muscles from? It comes from all of that squatting. :smiley:

Squats are greatā€¦unless thereā€™s urine surrounding it.

squaters are not so great if

a) you have serious knee problems
b) have a cast on a broken foot
c) if, when you squat you get an eyefull of the pooped-stained tissue papers in the trash can one foot away

Although, when hiking back home should the need to have a bowel movement sweep over me, I will find a low grade hill, a thin tree, grab hold of the tree, sqaut backwards and do my thang.

Whatā€™s all this talk of tubes? If I spot a lady in the gentsā€™, Iā€™d happily open their door(s) for them and provide back support. All they need to do is ask.

BroonAims

If anyone is interested, I have some photos of women peeing standing up.

:bouncy: :smiley:

Someone should establish a School Of Peeing Etiquette.

BroonArmitageShanks

Squats indicate a lack of societal advancement.

They are smelly, unsanitary and unusable for some with physical limitations. Most show the rather unpleasant effects from patrons ass-blast on the walls and floor area.

or

You be the judge.

More Squat toilets here: [Squat toilets (yay or nay)

This is the women standing up thread. Stuff here: restrooms.org/urinals.html
Apparently, it is possible without a funnel, there is some trick involving fingers. Youā€™ll have you ask one of the more adventurous ladies on here about that.

And here I thought I was the only oneā€¦
Are they Japanese?

[quote=ā€œTainanCowboyā€]Squats indicate a lack of societal advancement.

They are smelly, unsanitary and unusable for some with physical limitations. Most show the rather unpleasant effects from patrons ass-blast on the walls and floor area.

or

You be the judge.[/quote]

Lolā€¦quite goodā€¦lolā€¦quiteā€¦