Taiwanese women

How terribly embarrassing to have my life history revealed online :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am not sure that I have seen anything in my time here to persuade me that the average Taiwanese pervert would not beat to a bloody pulp any woman who dared kick him in the balls. What you have to ask yourself is ā€œduring my beating would anyone intervene to help me?ā€

My answer is a resounding ā€œnoā€.

My advice would be to run away as fast as your legs will carry you.

Only Yankees and Candies do so :x

[quote=ā€œhexuanā€]I am not sure that I have seen anything in my time here to persuade me that the average Taiwanese pervert would not beat to a bloody pulp any woman who dared kick him in the balls. What you have to ask yourself is ā€œduring my beating would anyone intervene to help me?ā€

My answer is a resounding ā€œnoā€.[/quote]
I would, but then again Iā€™m not a typical Taiwanese.

TMWC wrote:

I once won a $1000 worth of hockey equipment at a dance in Adelaide. Sounds like you got the better deal though as a Canadian I was still rather pleased. Of course, it did make the hitchehiking more difficult. :laughing:

Only Yankees and Candies do so :x[/quote]

Sounds like envy rears its ugly head.

Most every Taiwanese man I know (and I know hundreds, if not thousands) fantasizes about, and tries to live, this kind of life, except that they are often married and arenā€™t looking to leave. Youā€™ve just described most local businessmen.

Only Yankees and Candies do so :x[/quote]

Sounds like envy rears its ugly head.

Most every Taiwanese man I know (and I know hundreds, if not thousands) fantasizes about, and tries to live, this kind of life, except that they are often married and arenā€™t looking to leave. Youā€™ve just described most local businessmen.[/quote]

Here are almost all businessmen Yankees who earn with the blood of asian or african countries and rest are Japanese who are still controlling Asia.

Taiwanese on a nudist beachā€¦ I actually arranged that once by accident.

Well the story goes like this. Mr. He, 22 years old (those were the days) gets a job as mandarin-speaking guide, doing tours of Copenhagen and North Zealand, raking in the green and having a good time. Me. He especially loved driving down the coast from Elsinore to Copenhagen on sunny summer days, when the young women were sun-bathing on the beach next to the road topless. (Danish women have on average the biggest bust globally - the jolly lasses beat the stinking swedes with 5mm). The rich Taiwanese retirees with their camcorders etc taping merrily away liked it too and always asked Mr. he if they could get off for 5 minutes. Mr. He, mindful of the boat to not too buxom Norway, the poor creatures had to catch said no while a sadistic grin curled his lips.

One day disaster struch. The group didnā€™t like Hamletā€™s castle and wanted on the bus. That left Mr. He with a problem. What to do for the 20 minutes of time the abrupt exit from the old ruin had endowed him with? He choose to let the breast-hungry Taiwanese off the bus. He chose, to his great chagrin a beach shielded from the road by a hign beech hedge - a horrible choice. The guests went in, looked at titties, looked at bottoms and filmed, snapped and sent lusty looks - all three activities are not quite comme in faut on a Copenhagen nudist beachā€¦

Imagine the sceneā€¦ some 500 young maidens lying in the sun dressed in their beautiful birth costume, while 30 old Taiwanese dressed in what is relaxed clothed for rich Asian septugarians ran around filming them.

Might sound funny, but it took me nearly an hour to get them back on the bloody bus. They made the boat in the very last minuteā€¦ Not that they deserved it.

So Iā€™m moving to Taipei to teach English and Iā€™m just wondering what the ex pat men have to say about the Taiwanese women. Have you found them to be generally friendly toward Westerners? Does speaking a little Mandarin help? (I do speak a little)

There are no women here. You must be thinking of Thailand.

Try using the search engine.

They are soooo hot. I just canā€™t get enough of them.

Highly spankable!

Sorry, theyā€™re all taken.

Most of them have dark hair, and all of them have dark eyes.

Seriously, peruse the boards and youā€™ll find plenty of input, advice, braggadocio, experiences, and warnings related to Taiwanese women. It is a different world from the one you are coming from.

Keep your filthy paws off, pervert.

ā€¦umā€¦what they saidā€¦there used to be some girls here but they um leftā€¦

Taiwanese women? Canā€™t really say. My wife says sheā€™s saving herself for Mr. Rightā€¦

Taiwanese women?

The hottest ones are in a nice town called Meinong a few miles from Gaoxiong, where the girls are hot, and very welcoming to strangersā€¦ Man, I want to go there now!

Good luck! Iā€™ve had terrible luck with Taiwanese women, ended up marrying a Hakkanese woman, who would LOVE to send me off to a Taiwanese wife :laughing:. (Yes dear, coming dearā€¦and how high would you like me to jump dear? :smiley:). Iā€™d suggest Mars, at least the rocks listen better to wierd opinions like "Our ()@#@#$$ TOILET is too small :frowning: :laughing:)(the reply I got to THAT complaint is "at least it washes it for you when you flush).

I donā€™t know about hot, but the women in Meinong are certainly very friendly to strangers. When I was there last month a group of five invited me to join them for breakfast. Now had they asked me that question at night and not in the morning it would be a more interesting story. :smiley: