Taiwans prettiest vet makes you glad you are a dog!

Fun and Games, I see… :laughing: And all just because of a damn photo. :noway:

marboulette

[quote=“marboulette”]Fun and Games, I see… :laughing: And all just because of a damn photo. :noway:

marboulette[/quote]

Well actually the only photo on that link that may be construed as damning is the last one, the one with her in a swim suit, showing a nice pair (of eyes of course). But HOT Dam (sel)

Tommy says, “The Mormons (aka Bcup and the miko) want to turn our forums into humourless church pews.”

Sorry, but I just don’t picture Bcup as a Mormon, and I know she’s one of the funniest posters on the site.

I must say that I don’t know much about mikrophonechecker. He/She has me a bit puzzled. I’m still not sure if it’s a female, gay male, straight guy or what? Mikchckr has recently posted the three “hot” guys pics, and I am happy to look and see what someone’s top three hot guys look like. FYI they don’t look like me, and the one in housecat’s avatar isn’t even close.

I’ve been on other sites where after a few years a poster reveals that they are female and not (as people had assumed) male.

And it seems like a lesbian appreciated Tommy’s pictures, too.

To me, it’s a shame that there has to be a “women’s only” area of fcom. Gotta say I’m curious about what’s in there.

I’m pleased that this site is not like some Asian expat forums that have a huge number of NSFW pics.

Great nose job. She almost looks Japanese.

Got nuthin against gays or lesbians.

NOne of the pics on that link are Unsuitable for work.

[quote=“zender”]
To me, it’s a shame that there has to be a “women’s only” area of fcom. Gotta say I’m curious about what’s in there. .[/quote]

just some girly stuff, you know. WCIF tampons, why doesn’t he call me, good lipstick buys. Nothing special.

Sexist!!!

No it doesn’t, anymore than dating women exclusively women makes you sexist. As far as I’m concerned you have the Right to Choose who you date, despite your handicap of being born with a Y chromosome.

Don’t let the religious conservatives oppress you!

No it doesn’t, anymore than dating women exclusively women makes you sexist. As far as I’m concerned you have the Right to Choose who you date, despite your handicap of being born with a Y chromosome.

Don’t let the religious conservatives oppress you![/quote]

Handicapped, dang right you are. All the hot lesbians in Berkeley, you just can NOT imagine :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Oh my goodness, this thread is HIGHlarious! (Sorry, Buttercup).

Every time I happen upon a Tommy Topic, I involuntarily groan. Tommy reminds me of the guy my good friend just married who is in his 30s but plays his pocket video game (what do you call those?) when we’re at a RESTAURANT while we’re WAITING FOR OUR FOOD. Most of the time tommy525 just seems harmless (but kinda in an annoying prepubescent way like your little 12 year old brother). And he mentioned he lives like in the next town to me, so I kinda understand how depressing it must be that he can only share his pervy interests online.

Sometimes tommy525 is quite endearing and I get where he’s coming from. But most of the time it’s all just juvenile. But it’s true, girls mature faster than boys! That boy has been 12 for decades though.

That’s OK!

[quote=“914”]Oh my goodness, this thread is HIGHlarious! (Sorry, Buttercup).

Every time I happen upon a Tommy Topic, I involuntarily groan. Tommy reminds me of the guy my good friend just married who is in his 30s but plays his pocket video game (what do you call those?) when we’re at a RESTAURANT while we’re WAITING FOR OUR FOOD. Most of the time tommy525 just seems harmless (but kinda in an annoying prepubescent way like your little 12 year old brother). And he mentioned he lives like in the next town to me, so I kinda understand how depressing it must be that he can only share his pervy interests online.

Sometimes tommy525 is quite endearing and I get where he’s coming from. But most of the time it’s all just juvenile. But it’s true, girls mature faster than boys! That boy has been 12 for decades though.[/quote]

Talk about sticking to the message!

Personally, I find it quite immature and even spiteful to just hop in a thread and discuss NOTHING ELSE than the poster himself in such a negative way. Even worse when someone does it while referring to said poster in the second person as you do above. :idunno:

marboulette

[quote=“marboulette”][quote=“914”]Oh my goodness, this thread is HIGHlarious! (Sorry, Buttercup).

Sometimes tommy525 is quite endearing and I get where he’s coming from. But most of the time it’s all just juvenile. But it’s true, girls mature faster than boys! That boy has been 12 for decades though.[/quote]

Talk about sticking to the message!

Personally, I find it quite immature and even spiteful to just hop in a thread and discuss NOTHING ELSE than the poster himself in such a negative way. Even worse when someone does it while referring to said poster in the second person as you do above. :idunno:

marboulette[/quote]I don’t see 914’s post as spiteful. In fact it’s similar in a way to what I wrote earlier. I said that I liked one post in five of Tommy’s but that the rest were harmless. (Personally, I’m not too keen on the cor-what-a-stunner type of posts, but Tommy’s far from the first or the only poster to make them. They’ve been prevalent on Forumosa for years, and in fact I think there are less now than there used to be.)

I really like two things about Tommy: I’ve never seen him be deliberately mean in a post, and he’s always very laid back and doesn’t take himself too seriously. I should learn from that. Lots of us should, I think.

You’re applesolutely right, marboulette. I wasn’t sticking to the message. That post was meant in good humor for tommy525 cuz I feel him, y’know what I’m sayin, bro? Knowing him online tommy 525 seems like he can take a ribbing (I hope so, eh).

If it sounded condescending to you (or anyone else for that matter), marboulette, I apologize. It was meant for the OP to read.

(I suppose I forgot to add the :wink: )

Every time I read a post by Tommy Tutone I’m reminded of Gen. McArthur’s off the record remark that “Japan is a nation of 13-year-old boys”.

Oh… I see what you’re saying. Never mind what I said, 914. Sorry.

[quote]I really like two things about Tommy: I’ve never seen him be deliberately mean in a post, and he’s always very laid back and doesn’t take himself too seriously. I should learn from that. Lots of us should, I think.[/quote]I agree entirely.

marboulette

[quote=“914”]You’re applesolutely right, marboulette. I wasn’t sticking to the message. That post was meant in good humor for tommy525 cuz I feel him, y’know what I’m sayin, bro? Knowing him online tommy 525 seems like he can take a ribbing (I hope so, eh).

If it sounded condescending to you (or anyone else for that matter), marboulette, I apologize. It was meant for the OP to read.

(I suppose I forgot to add the :wink: )[/quote]

Thanks for leaping to my defense Marboulette, but I could see 914 was on my side and I smiled thru his post. He wasnt being mean at all, in fact he was supportive. Thats just how he expresses it. SEe not everyone understand my way of speaking either, and some see it but others want to kill me :slight_smile:

Tommy Tutone? Hmm i kinda like that. Goes well with my tommygun :slight_smile:

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“zender”]
To me, it’s a shame that there has to be a “women’s only” area of fcom. Gotta say I’m curious about what’s in there. .[/quote]

just some girly stuff, you know. WCIF tampons, why doesn’t he call me, good lipstick buys. Nothing special.[/quote]

OK You just destroyed my interest in the women’s only area completely.

Then again, Some of us married guys might know where to buy tampons.

I’ll bet Urodacus has better info on how to combat a urinary track infection that half the girls out there.

And

Why didn’t I call you?

Cuz you wouldn’t give me yer NUMBER! :slight_smile: