TAIWANTED.COM rejected my username and password in Forumosa

touduke, dancer, check your PM boxes.

Having the same problem as tomduke and many others in the thread:Taiwanted rejects my login, and then I get booted back to the Forumosa page.

Appreciate any help you can provide!

[quote=“touduke”]TAIWANTED.COM rejects my username.

I can’t login Taiwanted.com, and when I try to register for a new account, it leads me back to Forumosa as already logged-in.

basically I have the same problem like many before me as I can read here. What is the problem.

Do I log in Taiwanted with my Forumosa name or do I need to register a new account? And if, why is it impossible?

thanks for any help![/quote]

same here - would like to post an ad, but can’t log in

I am having the same problem trying to post an ad on taiwanted.com
Can someone please help
thanks

[quote=“darkangel”]I am having the same problem trying to post an ad on taiwanted.com
Can someone please help
thanks[/quote]
Check your PM box.

Can’t login either…reset my password and still doesn’t work…

Can’t login either. Sends me back to forumosa. Please help as I want to place an ad.

Check your pm box

I’m having the same problem as everyone else- Taiwanted refuses my password, even when I ask for a new password. Could you possibly help me out? Thanks!

I just tried synching your account information. Can you tell me if you can log in now? If not, I’ll have to assign you a Taiwanted password.

Nope, still not working.

Sorry but I couldn’t sign in either with my Forumosa user name and password either…

Could you help, please? Thanks!