Check your PM box!

Best,

Anthony

Hi mahkie,

Check your PM box!

Best,

Anthony[/quote]

Thanks maoman!

Hi rowley8, sorry for the slow response. Check your PM box!

Best,

Anthony[/quote]

No worries, thanks for your help Maoman.

I’m also having a problem getting onto Taiwanted.

Maoman,

You told me to send my ad for my apartment to taiwanted but I cannot log into it at all. same thing as everyone else in this thread can you please fix it so that i can move the ad to that page.

I’m still having the same problems I had yesterday.

Gentlemen, check your PM boxes. :bow:

Cheers, Mr Maoman. :notworthy:

I signed up several days ago so I can post an ad and responded to the “activation questions” in their auto-email. When I try to log in it says, “I am sorry, but your username or password is incorrect.” I assume this means no one is activating it. What’s the hold up?

PS, is tealit broken too? my ad says it’s posted but it doesn’t appear in the directory.
PPS, anyone in Taichung need a scooter? lol

I can’t get tealit to work either. The ad doesn’t appear and they don’t respond to e-mails. I’ve tried recreating the ad… posting to a different directory, etc. Nothing.

I finally posted my scooter ad to Craigslit Taipei, my I worry the audience is slim there.

Sorry, james - I’m out the door now, but you’ll be good to go by this afternoon. Keep an eye on your PM box - I’ll send you a new password for Taiwanted. Sorry again for the trouble. Our software is buggy, but my partner assures me that he’ll have the software fixed shortly.

Best,

Anthony

Fixed already! Check your Private Message box. :thumbsup:

I’m having trouble logging into Taiwanted.com :frowning:

[quote=“petrarch1603”]I’m having trouble logging into Taiwanted.com :frowning:[/quote]Check your PM box.

Same here, username and password not working. Please help! :bow:
It is also very difficult to use the “Contact Us” function.

Same here. I can’t sign in on Taiwanted…
And “Contact us” doesn’t work.

sheknows15, ML™, check your PM boxes, and let me know if you still have difficulties logging in.

Best,

Anthony

same problem here. I see things started some time ago, can it be fixed any time soon?

any one can help to fix password for Taiwanted?
I am waiting since Monday already.
cheers

TAIWANTED.COM rejects my username.

I can’t login Taiwanted.com, and when I try to register for a new account, it leads me back to Forumosa as already logged-in.

basically I have the same problem like many before me as I can read here. What is the problem.

Do I log in Taiwanted with my Forumosa name or do I need to register a new account? And if, why is it impossible?

thanks for any help!