Tammy and tommy and kucing gendut's mini escapades

[quote=“tommy525”]Everything is humming along swimmingly . NO worries. Still getting more sex then I was when I was single so fine there too.

How much is a glass of wine over in Spain at a normal restaurant?

Its bout 5 to 7/glass here normally for house wine.

NOt for Opus one though[/quote]

No need to pay more than 3-4 Euros for a half way decent glass of wine here at a restaurant Tommy, even here in expensive Barcelona. At the very most. You can get a whole bottle of drinkable house plonk for 10 Euros. Beer and wine are cheap here. Which is more that I can say for the food- you get very little for your money here and not much in the way of friendly customer service- our favourite restaurants here are the Middle Eastern ones- Lebanese, Syrian, Turkish- decent value for money and quite friendly on the whole.

If sex is the woman agreeing to lie on her back on the odd occasion and let you do your stuff, which is what you said in one of your previous posts, then that’s not sex to me, I would rather go without,

Uh, weren’t you the one who didn’t want to discuss sex (with our wives)? My first tommy thread may have some R rated comments, the second may be M for mature but we are keeping this one PG-13 .

Now back to our regular programming of Travel, and Food and C.A.T.S

Speaking of cats. Some people are living with Big Cats. There was even this one family in Tainan, I think that had seven tigers living at home. Wonder what became of them and their tigers?

I don’t think they are safe after one year old.

Baby lions are so affectionate , my wife would love one (but too bad they don’t remain this size for life):

Some remain affectionate even when fully grown, but still very dangerous:

Oh yes sorry, that was indeed another thread …

I know SuperKing will especially appreciate these fellow Brits hanging out in Kaohsiung. They actually do quite entertaining vlogs (yes I know, i dont actually have a life since im either working or watching vlogs at home while the wife is away).

Superking complains my tommy threads are an intrusion into someones private life (and he is right) but these guys give you more.

Honestly i couldnt do such a vlog, because frankly i am boring. But these folks have over 300 vlogs bout their year in Ktown.

Been away two weeks and shes pining for to come back. Problem is that after six months home in the USA she will be pining for indonesia again. Told her she better stay on another 2 weeks and eat a TON of indo food to last for awhile. Besides she hasn’t visited her home island of Bangka yet. Which she is doing soon. Bangka apparently has some nice beaches. Wonder why its not caught on as a tourist destination yet? Considering its halfway between JKT and Singapore, it should be a hit. Wonder what the reason is? Is it because the beaches are not nice ? Or Salt water crocs or what?

Alas, it would be better if we were living in Taiwan. Then its only five hours flight to JKT. Then she can do 4 trips home a year . Shes never lived in Taiwan though, so not sure if she will like it .

Strangely the ticket between TPE and JKT roundtrip isn’t as cheap as it should be at around 500 bucks?

Its only 1200 bucks from SFO to/from JKT usually. Sometimes cheaper, down to 1100 or so.

[quote=“tommy525”]Been away two weeks and shes pining for to come back. Problem is that after six months home in the USA she will be pining for indonesia again. Told her she better stay on another 2 weeks and eat a TON of indo food to last for awhile. Besides she hasn’t visited her home island of Bangka yet. Which she is doing soon. Bangka apparently has some nice beaches. Wonder why its not caught on as a tourist destination yet? Considering its halfway between JKT and Singapore, it should be a hit. Wonder what the reason is? Is it because the beaches are not nice ? Or Salt water crocs or what?

Alas, it would be better if we were living in Taiwan. Then its only five hours flight to JKT. Then she can do 4 trips home a year . Shes never lived in Taiwan though, so not sure if she will like it .

Strangely the ticket between TPE and JKT roundtrip isn’t as cheap as it should be at around 500 bucks?

Its only 1200 bucks from SFO to/from JKT usually. Sometimes cheaper, down to 1100 or so.[/quote]

Tommy, get into her head to work in an airline. That’s the only way she might get to afford living with one foot on each boat across the ocean.

I had a GF who flew with CX for 7 years. Its a terrible thing to have a Stewardess as a SO. She was only in Taiwan six days out of each month. EAch month it was , get her schedule, find out where she is . Telephone her in Rome, sFO, New Zealand, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, etc etc. It was a headache.

And always wondering if shes ok. And sometimes some bad thoughts like if i’d see her again or what if this was the last time i was going to see her?

I’d take her to CKS airport and then it was goodbye time until we meet again.

I remember one time, dropping her off. Saying byebye and going out the door. Standing outside the glass door. Watching her. Going back in for another hug and byebye.

In time, we grew apart. She married someone she met in First Class. And I married someone i met in a bar (who was there because her BF was cheating on her).

I’m done with that. I want my wife AT HOME where i can see her every night and we are never too far from each other.

Albeit the once a year visits back home for her can be a bit of a welcome break. But generally i like her here and that is why i married her.

I told her , get used to the idea her “home” is now America, with me and OUR cat.

Shes got her ticket to Bangka. Its bout an hours flight each way. Ticket prices domestically in INdonesia are like the ones here in the USA. Prices change literally by the hour between airlines and between flights and days of the week and time during the day.

Taiwan does it better. One price and no constant price changes.

Garuda is 135 round trip and Lion is 70 round trip. But i told her best to avoid Lion. Seems they are not as well run.

How about ground crew, customer service or baggage? Benefits are OK, I mean, all she needs is cheap or free tickets. In teh good ol times, hubbies were covered too -free or dirt cheap- but now with the “crisis” I dunno. And a lot less temptations than air crew.

She’ll get over it, eventually, but she needs to wean herself off going back naturally. I mean, eventually, teh pull to stay is stronger, it becomes too mafan to leave. But now she is getting used to you. yes, do emphasize about the ca. That will work. But go slowly, make it look as it is her idea.

Thats an idea. Check in clerk? Sounds pretty good. WE would have to move closer to SFO though. Because its a long ways from here to there (bout 40 plus miles the shortest way).

Wouldn’t want her to be a ramp worker. VERY dangerous job.

[quote=“tommy525”]Thats an idea. Check in clerk? Sounds pretty good. WE would have to move closer to SFO though. Because its a long ways from here to there (bout 40 plus miles the shortest way).

Wouldn’t want her to be a ramp worker. VERY dangerous job.[/quote]

And there is the height requirement for air crew, which I think she’s a bit short -well, she looks short, but then I look too next to you, sir. Same for ramp, I believe, can’t remember. But ramp is a welcome respite after customer service, but I do agree, it is dangerous.

Shes five foot nothing and weighs 90 pounds soaking wet :slight_smile:

I think aircrew have to be 160cm. I wouldn’t want her to be an air hostess and neither would she want to be either.

[quote=“tommy525”]Shes five foot nothing and weighs 90 pounds soaking wet :slight_smile:

I think aircrew have to be 160cm. I wouldn’t want her to be an air hostess and neither would she want to be either.[/quote]

The real test is arms’ reach into the bins. But on the ground is a lot safer, if annoying by dealing with passengers, reservation and baggage messes, etc.

[quote=“Icon”][quote=“tommy525”]Shes five foot nothing and weighs 90 pounds soaking wet :slight_smile:

I think aircrew have to be 160cm. I wouldn’t want her to be an air hostess and neither would she want to be either.[/quote]

The real test is arms’ reach into the bins. But on the ground is a lot safer, if annoying by dealing with passengers, reservation and baggage messes, etc.[/quote]

Don’t know how anyone can be a stewardess (or steward). YOu are in thin air, stuck in a tube with people not on their best behavior. Can’t see how anyone can do that job.

Wife is having a grand ol time back in the home turf. EAting herself a HEAP of food.
Loving her visits with buds and family.

Meantime, im just working and coming home to a simple meal and keeping whopper company.

Yep, cooking for one is a chore, which is why I have a food service! Don’t worry, she’ll be back soon.

Why not just kill two birds with one stone by having a Whopper meal?

BK Whoppers are more of a lunch thing :slight_smile:

I just assumed your cat didn’t get that big eating healthy food, ha…

He’s just like a normal American. Eats everything in front of him and wants more. Same problem I have.

Country road, take me home, to the place i belong…west virginia…mountain momma…

Well not quite, but close .

Its kinda nice being 30 mins drive from Berkeley and 5 mins drive from downtown Concord and yet just 5 mins the other way be right in cattle country! A nice alternative drive to berkeley through the hills . A two lane country road. Going past a small vineyard guarded by ostriches (not jiving) past turkeys and chickens running loose. Not much traffic at all. Past country homes with horses in the pasture in front of the house. Idyllic living just minutes away from the a big city.

California cows really are happier it seems , at least here they are.

Its a fun drive, almost always in the sunshine. Uplifting and relaxing,.

Notice our hills are mostly brown here, not at all like in rainy Taiwan.

The little missy is still enjoying her visit back home. Eating as much as she can of her fav foods. Hanging out with her buds and family.

Its good shes having a grand time.

Apparently next Monday she will get the results of her Thesis. If she passes she graduates. If it needs revision, she needs to stay on till its all completed.

She’s hoping to jet back mid Sept.

Little gendut is missing his mommie:

They can be pretty agressive though. I’ve been charged by them a few times hiking
out in Wildcat Canyon…