Taobao forwarder

Can anyone recommend a reputable package forwarder for Taobao? There’s an item I wanna buy that doesn’t get shipped to Taiwan.
I’ve tried using the one mentioned in this thread How to shop on Taobao but can’t seem to get past real-name verification when adding the local address.

I use this guy but I can’t help with the real name verification issue…

Thanks. Was able to add the local address after a couple of tries.
So I guess I just use their warehouse shipping address when ordering and the package will automatically appear in their system once it arrives? Do I need to do anything else? Cause the app from the other thread needed me to bind it inside Taobao.

You ship to the address provided by them. Do not use the Foshan address as that is being closed

I go with the default one, which I believe is 广东省东莞市洪梅镇洪金路77号慢慢淘集运

They accept all sorts of shipment method, but I had one sent to Shanghai because some seller had difficulty due to covid restrictions, this should not be a problem now.

Note their sea shipment has a minimum of 5kg, so if it’s not more than this, don’t use it.

This is a private forwarder. The other one that require binding from within Taobao is officially endorsed by Taobao. I don’t like using them unless I am ordering a large but light item (such as guitar cases, guitars, etc.) because they do not charge on volume and have much looser restriction regarding volume, however I hate them as they have a ton of rules. Absolutely no liquids, powders, or anything of that nature. With this private shipper I’ve gotten compressed air cans, cans of freon, liquid/powder stuff, and I think about the only thing they won’t allow is flammable gases. Official Taobao shipper have a million restriction including absolutely no electronics.

Interesting. The restriction on electronics would indeed be very annoying cause the thing I’m trying to buy is a monitor.
Anyways, will place an order tomorrow and see what happens.