Technology that needs to die

Bluetooth turntables.

Sorry I know many of you will disagree, but I seen 2 BT turntables at VD to tell me that they are unreliable and will probably become junk in a few years (it’s probably why the guy doesn’t like it). Basically it just works intermittently… as in the audio cuts in and out for no reason, and unfortunately, nobody can fix that.

Technics 1200 or Denon DP1800, and a phono pre amp or a BT enabled phono preamp will serve you better. These are outstanding turntables that lasts for 20+ years (most of them are already that old).

True I agree with Gain on this one. He should keep his mouth shut on politics and stick to shooting stuff into space.

2 Likes

It really is the definition of retarded. Sadly, Tesla brand isn’t even close to the tip of the iceberg as far as financially supporting our oppressor or supporting bad actors that care more for china and their short term gain than actual human rights, world stability and so on. It is REALLY fucking stupid! That is to say, selfish, greedy and sometimes ignorant . Meanwhile people care about his Twitter distractions and other such nonsense :sleepy: the commies are winning. Easily.

It is a bit confusing to me why slouch a compromised person is allowed to even apply for things like NASA contracts. I thought Trump was against this sort of obvious security threat?

2 Likes

It’s always about you and your superiority isn’t it?

it’s a joke that all drivers think they’re better than average.

I’ll put @Gain in a good mood today. I can’t resist

2 Likes

QR Codes need to die.

1 Like

why? now that phones have the ability to scan them built into the camera, they’re actually great.

He means qr code mandatory to order from restaurants.

In fact I mean all QR Codes. They add no value to my life. I only use them if I have to and if they are the only alternative offered. They reduce my privacy and convenience.

2 Likes