Teleoperated Deskoid Robotic Communication PC

Okay, but the fact is, tech and “business & money” shouldn’t be so mutually exclusive.

Everything in life is related to money, and most things relate to tech. Sex is usually influential in most people’s thinking too.

But in the absence of a ‘sex, money and technology’ forum we break things down into areas of special interest. This thread is not very interesting from a business perspective and now that the flounder forum has been unlocked I’m very tempted to throw it back there. I’m feeling charitable, and we don’t yet have a sex forum, so I’m sending it over to the technology guys for them to try and make sense of. I expect they’ll flounder it, but that’s not my problem.

Enjoy.

[quote]Yes, adding functionality to PCs has been and is a continuing trend. But this is just gimmickry. Why would 99% of the population of Earth need an “eye away from [their] physical body”? Can you give any practical uses for this?[/quote]Women’s shower rooms, wheel it in, take pictures, wheel it out before you get caught.

Is this desk waterproof ? Can it hold soap and big loofers too ? Is the lens fog-proof ?

[quote=“stragbasher”]Everything in life is related to money, and most things relate to tech. Sex is usually influential in most people’s thinking too.

But in the absence of a ‘sex, money and technology’ forum we break things down into areas of special interest. This thread is not very interesting from a business perspective and now that the flounder forum has been unlocked I’m very tempted to throw it back there. I’m feeling charitable, and we don’t yet have a sex forum, so I’m sending it over to the technology guys for them to try and make sense of. I expect they’ll flounder it, but that’s not my problem.

Enjoy.[/quote]

Risk of being floundered again? Isn’t that double jeoprody?
Perhaps moving to tech makes more sense.
Thank you for that suggestion.

How about some robotic poetry to lighten things up a bit
funkycoldamoeba.blogspot.com/

Jesus, you’re like that final little turd that just won’t drop, aren’t you.

Quitting? I am too far into this project.
Besides, summing all the feedbacks and responses I get from disclosing this general product concept in various places, I get a whole lot more encouragement than discouragement. Hopefully, fortune will continue to favor the bold.

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” – Hunter S. Thompson

Personally, I wish you luck with your invention.