That Lien-Hu meeting

[quote=“sandman”]Couldn’t find any PRC flags, looks like. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Well hey, at least its red. Chabuduo culture thrives in China too it would seem.[/quote]

Nope. The flags are repectively of the CCP and the KMT. These are party flags.

The hammer & sickle is the CPC flag? I did not know that. :blush:

LTH summed it up nicely in his latest speech. This should be chiseled in the pavement in front of KMT headquarters.

[b]

[quote=“4nr”]This should be chiseled in the pavement in front of KMT headquarters.[/quote]Sod that, all the senior KMT folk should have it tattooed on their foreheads.

It is the Communist Party of China afterall. The flag is easily mistaken for the flag of the former Soviet Union. The only difference between the CPC flag and the Soviet Union flag is that the Soviet Union has a small star positioned above the hammer & sickle.

A friend of mine just forwarded me a report saying some Chinese citizens have been arrested for calling on Lien Chan and the KMT to set up shop in China and compete with Hu Inc in elections. I’ve not been able to locate the report on the Web yet so an excerpt from my friend’s email will have to suffice for now. But I did find the open letter that these guys reportedly wrote.

How tragic, how pathetic that these people on the mainland are looking to Lien Chan and company as their xaviers. Anyway, some people may not agree with my comment, but I’d be interested to see if this issue gets any mention at the KMT headquarters. Ha.

Arrest report (in Chinese, sorry, I haven’t got time to translate it):

[quote] 根據博訊網報導,參與聯署致中國國民黨主席連戰公開信、呼籲連戰到中國大陸開拓民主政治的重慶異議人士許萬平,四月三十日遭中共當局逮捕。

據報導,其他連署人為此已經二度發表致連戰公開信,希望他要求中共總書記胡錦濤保障人權。

據博訊網引述,四十六名中國民眾連署致國民黨主席連戰公開信,呼籲他返回中國大陸開拓民主政治空間,「讓三民主義重返大陸,與中國共產黨民主競爭」。

這些以「國民黨預備黨員」身份,推薦連戰和馬英九「為國民黨參加聯邦中國正、副總統候選人參與全中國總統大選」的民眾,陸續遭到中共有關部門施壓,不同程度地受到當地公安機關警告、傳訊,或是被逮捕。[/quote]

Link to their open letter is here.

You’ve been Fa Lun Gong’ed.

Partial list of FLG propaganda web sites:

Minghui, or Falun net, or Zhengjian, or Clearwisdom, or Clearharmony, or Epoch Times, or Dajiyuan, or Xinsheng, or New Century net, or Sound of Hope, or Renminbao, or Boxun, or Peacehall,

discussed here:
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 346#311346

[quote=“Levitator”]
How tragic, how pathetic that these people on the mainland are looking to Lien Chan[/quote]Considering what the KMT did to get themselves chased out of China, it’s either a damning statement on the CCP, or an extraordinary lack of understanding of modern Chinese history.

http://x200.putfile.com/videos/b7-12200333950.wmv
Video of the " 爺爺, 你回來了 " performance… :smiley: :smiley:

^^^ Half my coworkers now have this theme set as their ringtone. I’m glad they can get a laugh out of such a crappy situation.

Half of your coworkers have nothing better to do than making fun of 10-year-olds?

Yeah yeah… Lian and Song visit the mainland, so what, so did Chen Shui Bian and Lu Xiu Lian (Anette Lu)

1998: Anette Lu in Fujian worshipping the family ancestor with Lu family relatives still in Fujian.